> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Bryce Young to Houston IMO
Stroud to Carolina

Detroit definitely a trade up candidate for one of those 2 QB's. Could end up with 2 top 10 picks.

What would Vegas do if they are in position to draft one of Bryce/Stroud? Trade Carr to Indy?

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Detroit definitely a trade up candidate for one of those 2 QB's. Could end up with 2 top 10 picks.

What would Vegas do if they are in position to draft one of Bryce/Stroud? Trade Carr to Indy?

I’d fly to Indy, just to see the look in their fans eyes seeing another older mid QB waste a couple more years of their life.

Could see them take Anderson or Carter straight up, but maybe McDaniels trades down and get more assets to build out “his” team.

It's crazy that my pro QB is in the convo for MVP in his 3rd year (2nd year as the starter) and yet I'd take my college QB who is probably the Heisman over him in a heartbeat lol. I feel spoiled this year with the QB play I've got to enjoy this year. USC is 10-1 and about to be 11-1 after tonight. Eagles are 9-1 and hopefully about to be 10-1 after tomorrow night. I feel really spoiled as a football fan. Things were so depressing for both the Eagles and USC just a couple years ago.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

Could see Carolina passing New Orleans, but the other 4 are pretty dismal.

I’m glad Chicago has the hardest SOS. They are the most likely to take Anderson team. Though might behoove them to trade back for assets to surround fields. If they can just win one we’ll be good if the Saints lose out.

Looking at it beyond that Rams and Broncos play, so one of them will be out. Maybe Rams beat Vegas and then Denver beats the Rams. If we want a team to go #2 out of them it’s Detroit (Rams Pick) or Carolina. Those two are the most likely to take the second QB.

Looking at each team

Houston is gonna be #1 barring like upsetting the Browns in Watson’s return.

Chicago - Best bets are no Rodgers pack this week, Detroit and Vikings resting all their starters to give themselves a bye.

Loser of Denver v Rams needs another W. 
Broncos really only have Arizona.
LAR have the Raiders. Both won’t have as much reason to tabk, so hopefully they can both get one or two.

Carolina has Pitt, Detroit and the Saints

Saints should love most their games, Watson coming back tilts the browns game away from them. As long as Atlanta and Carolina pull through we are good.

Cards losing out probably would be fine, but they should be able to add a win with Denver, Atlanta and the pats

If they tailspin without Rodgers, you hope they get a win or two against the Rams or Detroit. Kinda hope Chicago beats them though. Better that way.

Vegas. Rams, Pittsburgh, Pats. Just one would help two would be better. Have a worse SOS, so hope they are out of the race.

1sn70mkbht2a1.jpg

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Looking at each team

Houston is gonna be #1 barring like upsetting the Browns in Watson’s return.

Chicago - Best bets are no Rodgers pack this week, Detroit and Vikings resting all their starters to give themselves a bye.

Loser of Denver v Rams needs another W. 
Broncos really only have Arizona.
LAR have the Raiders. Both won’t have as much reason to tabk, so hopefully they can both get one or two.

Carolina has Pitt, Detroit and the Saints

Saints should love most their games, Watson coming back tilts the browns game away from them. As long as Atlanta and Carolina pull through we are good.

Cards losing out probably would be fine, but they should be able to add a win with Denver, Atlanta and the pats

If they tailspin without Rodgers, you hope they get a win or two against the Rams or Detroit. Kinda hope Chicago beats them though. Better that way.

Vegas. Rams, Pittsburgh, Pats. Just one would help two would be better. Have a worse SOS, so hope they are out of the race.

1sn70mkbht2a1.jpg

The Russel Wilson trade has to be one of the worst trades in recent memory if not all time. What an absolute disaster for Denver.