> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Also going off Jeremiah’s mock, people seem down on Ringo at the moment

He had a bad showing in the CFBP semis against NFL caliber guys. Box score scouting suggests he did better in the NCG against Quentin Johnston though.

On 1/21/2023 at 12:43 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Murphy at 10 right now seems really good imo. Obviously a long way from the draft but a blue chip DE at 10 is like a perfect pick. 

He's not that great, imo. I think it's a weak edge class after Anderson. And an even weaker DT class after Carter. Karlaftis would be my DE2 this year, and i think he was my DE6 last year. OL or CB will probably be best non-wr available at 10. That's why we will trade the pick for DE Josh Allen or Darrell Taylor. Or Vita Vea.  Granted, I'm saying this pre-combine.

22 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Guess I can stop mocking Witherspoon to us at 32. Now i have to take him at 10 to be realistic. 

Still early but I'm guessing he'll be there at 10. He's already rising but idk if he'll be higher than that. That's Sauce, Stingley, Okudah territory and idk if he's that.

11 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Still early but I'm guessing he'll be there at 10. He's already rising but idk if he'll be higher than that. That's Sauce, Stingley, Okudah territory and idk if he's that.

He's my fave cb in the class, but I don't #10 pick like him like him. More like first pick of the 2nd round like him. And that's assuming he runs between 4.38 and 4.42.

Edited by Jeezla

14 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He's my fave cb in the class, but I don't #10 pick like him like him. More like first pick of the 2nd round like him. And that's assuming he runs between 4.38 and 4.42.

He won't be there in the 2nd and I feel comfortable saying that this early. Could be a trade down guy from 10.

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I’ve already doing mocks with him going to us at 10 for the past couple weeks. Catch up.

53 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I need to look at the rosters, any other first round guys?

With them out it doesn’t really look like any sure fire first rounders. Closest is probably guard O'Cyrus Torrence. Darnell Wright might have a chance.

There is some DL who will get consideration like Isaiah Foskey, Keion White (saw him in Kiper’s recent mock going like 19th), and maybe Andre Carter, but probably not. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

With them out it doesn’t really look like any sure fire first rounders. Closest is probably guard O'Cyrus Torrence. Darnell Wright might have a chance.

There is some DL who will get consideration like Isaiah Foskey, Keion White (saw him in Kiper’s recent mock going like 19th), and maybe Andre Carter, but probably not. 

Hope Carter gets the pass to play, raw deal he got good the change. 

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <