Graham
Barnett
Edwards
White
Epps

CGJ
Bradberry

I can't see Bradberry coming back.

Hargrave probably the most likely, and it'd be nice to extend Edwards and CGJ. If we could somehow bring all of them back, and extend Hurts, that'd be a fantastic offseason.

18 hours ago, Danger said:

DE: Sweat
DT: Davis
DT: ??
DE: Pick 10
SLB: Reddick
MLB: ??
WLB: Dean
CB: Slay
CB2: Pick 31
Nickel: Maddox
S: Blankenship
S: ??

Best case scenario, we have 3 slots to fill and I don't think we have the money to fill them. Maybe 1 of those 3 I suppose can be a retained FA whether that be CGJ, TJ Edwards, or Hargrave

No way we can retain Bradberry, especially given the depth of this corner class.

I think you're forgetting Milton Williams, but yeah, he shouldn't be starting unless he has the greatest offseason ever.

Just now, Jeezla said:

I think you're forgetting Milton Williams, but yeah, he shouldn't be starting unless he has the greatest offseason ever.

If it comes down to a "Break glass" sort of thing, I think Milton Williams, while not inspiring, is understandable and acceptable. 

I would order them:

1 CGJ
2A TJ
2B Hargrave
4 Epps (I like Blankenship, but you can't count him to stay healthy based on his NCAA career)

TJ slight edge over Hargrave because he's QBing the defense, and Hargrave should start to decline next year.

Bradberry not even worth mentioning because it's just a question of which team offers him the most, which won't be us.

40 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Hard to imagine BG playing for a diff team, but yeah, those 3 should be the priorities.

I was in the “no way he plays elsewhere” camp. But I could see him maybe going to Detroit, and that’s it.

Especially if Rodgers leaves, that’s a pretty winnable situation next year. It talked about how cool it’d be for Detroit to get a championship for his hometown.

16 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I was in the “no way he plays elsewhere” camp. But I could see him maybe going to Detroit, and that’s it.

Especially if Rodgers leaves, that’s a pretty winnable situation next year. It talked about how cool it’d be for Detroit to get a championship for his hometown.

He could go to KC. BG has love for Andy and Spags.

Edited by Jeezla

So pick 10 and pick 30. Need to make em count. No more Jordan Davis types that have next to zero college production. Save those guys for the later rounds. We should keep taking freaky athletes though, just make sure they actually show up on the stat sheets.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Should we be using both first rounders on defense?

Doesn't really matter who we have on D until Gannon is gone. The Offense is going to have to score 40 points any time we play Mahomes/Burrow/Allen or Detroit, so we should target Addison to be our Slot WR, and a stud RB or OL.

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Doesn't really matter who we have on D until Gannon is gone. The Offense is going to have to score 40 points any time we play Mahomes/Burrow/Allen or Detroit, so we should target Addison to be our Slot WR, and a stud RB or OL.

Would be a nice upgrade to get a guy with some hands as WR3. Quez is just too inconsistent when called upon for big plays.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <