> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

No RBs are even on the same tier as Bijan in this draft. There's not many blue chip players but he is def one of them. Now I would prefer trading down from 10 or up from 30/31 however u consider the pick. My ideal pick at 10 is between Porter Jr and Tyree if he falls. And then Bijan later or trade up into the lower 20s for Bijan. 

I'm also all for trading up for Will Anderson n if it doesn't cost us 30/31 going with ocyrus or BJ or siaka maybe kelee if he tests very well

13 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No RBs are even on the same tier as Bijan in this draft. There's not many blue chip players but he is def one of them. Now I would prefer trading down from 10 or up from 30/31 however u consider the pick. My ideal pick at 10 is between Porter Jr and Tyree if he falls. And then Bijan later or trade up into the lower 20s for Bijan. 

I'm also all for trading up for Will Anderson n if it doesn't cost us 30/31 going with ocyrus or BJ or siaka maybe kelee if he tests very well

If we take him before 30 it'll be the worst move Howie has made since taking Reagor over Jefferson.

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

If we take him before 30 it'll be the worst move Howie has made since taking Reagor over Jefferson.

Well duhhhh. 😎

21' Devonta Smith, Landon Dickerson 

22' Jordan Davis/Traded for AJ

Can't argue those seasons, that's for sure.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

How many Eagle RB have had 1300 yds and Dbl digit TD in a season over the past 20 years? 2-3? Or are you assuming because of Hurts/RPO/OL any and all RB are basically interchangeable and capable of putting up those numbers? Eagles are now say Mike Shannahan esq' plug and play any RB and he will get 1,000 yd in his system?

I dunno. Probably not many. What’s the point?

Are you paying Miles 8M(?) a year to come back? 

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Bijan is a very good RB prospect, but he is not top 10 worthy imo. If we traded back to around 20 I would be ok with it, but there will be better players at 10.

Was playing around with the simulator today, and saw some draft talk about Richardson creeping up.

Curious if one of those QBs fall, what we could get. A lot of teams in the 10 picks behind us could be in the market.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

I dunno. Probably not many. What’s the point?

Are you paying Miles 8M(?) a year to come back? 

Trying to understand your logic? You keep saying Sanders isn't hard to replace,  dime a dozen,  find a RB in the later rds yet to my knowledge that average RB was only the 2nd or 3rd player in the past 20 years as a Eagle to put up those kind of numbers?

As for the money. What's better in your opinion?  Paying Sanders 8-10M/Saquon  9-12M or draft a Rookie and spend that same amount over a 4 year span instead?

We are not the ZB scheme from Denver where literally every RB Shanahan used for almost  decade, went for a thousand plus, plug and play!.

If anything RB might be the 1 position where if there is a special talent you can draft,  locking him in for pennies on the dollar is actually the smart move. Much like a FQB. Especially given he typical decline fr all RB as they age. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 hours ago, Danger said:

No. No it's not. Bijan in no draft is worth a top 10 pick.

We shall see soon enough what they do.

If Howie wants him he'll probably trade back a few and then snag him.

Idc who they pick. Just don't draft a bust lol

I don't buy the whole this position is not valuable anymore shtick. It's a team to team thing. We're a superstar RB away from having the scariest team in a long long time. Don't give me the Miles talk. While he's solid he's not a Superstar. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Trying to understand your logic? You keep saying Sanders isn't hard to replace,  dime a dozen,  find a RB in the later rds yet to my knowledge that average RB was only the 2nd or 3rd player in the past 20 years as a Eagle to put up those kind of numbers?

As for the money. What's better in your opinion?  Paying Sanders 8-10M/Saquon  9-12M or draft a Rookie and spend that same amount over a 4 year span instead?

We are not the ZB scheme from Denver where literally every RB Shanahan used for almost  decade, went for a thousand plus, plug and play!.

If anything RB might be the 1 position where if there is a special talent you can draft,  locking him in for pennies on the dollar is actually the smart move. Much like a FQB. Especially given he typical decline fr all RB as they age. 

In what world are you paying a 2nd-3rd round rookie RB 8-12M a year? 

Sanders can be replaced. Having one of the more successful Eagle seasons over the last 20 years doesn’t change that. 

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

In what world are you paying a 2nd-3rd round rookie RB 8-12M a year?

Apparently your world because I have no idea what you are talking about? Re-read, please. Unless you're drunk. 

Sanders $32-40M over the next 4 years

Saquon $40-60M over the next 4 years

Or 

Bijan  $8-12M over the next 4 years

Edited by Nabbs4u