> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Great times for the South Carolina corners.

Rush balled at the Senior Bowl.

Would've thought Smith was more of a 4.52-4.55 guy, so nice to see him come in mid 4.4s.

Was my favorite day 2 CB and now he just ruined any chance to steal him. Ugh. I have like 70 mock draft screen shots on my phone and he's on almost every single one. Think I may cry

Nolan yesterday , Turner today 😫

3 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:
3 hours ago, Danger said:

Oh my god. It's a god damn unicorn.

The fabled white Cornerback.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4382401/riley-moss

He'll go undrafted 🤣 you know how this game goes haha

I think Moss will get drafted somewhere day 3.

His teammate at Iowa, Cooper DeJean, could make it back to back drafts with a white corner drafted.

Riley is a nice athlete as evidenced by his 4.45 (1.48 ten yard), 39 inch vert, & 10'7" broad would indicate, but Cooper is the better athlete.

Iowa putting the white corner back on the map!

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

37 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Was my favorite day 2 CB and now he just ruined any chance to steal him. Ugh. I have like 70 mock draft screen shots on my phone and he's on almost every single one. Think I may cry

Nolan yesterday , Turner today 😫

Can't wait until there is like 20 prospects we want who won't make it to 10th overall..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Again. Give me Witherspoon or Gonzalez at 10 and I'm happy. Think I might bump Gonzalez after today man. He absolutely CRUSHED it.

1 of the 2 is definitely going to the Lions, Probably Gonzo. We'll know more after FA but I'm still having a hard time seeing Howie drafting a CB at #10, even if it was the smart thing to do. 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
7 hours ago, Danger said:

IMO, Brents is the top athlete of all the Corners in this class (can't say for sure we'll see the combine numbers)

Still not quite Tariq Woolen level of freaskishness, but a guy to keep an eye on.

Wish Brents explosive jumps would've translated to a faster 40.

Hopefully the official is faster than the 4.53 (second attempt was 4.59) he put up.

6.63 in the 3 cone??? Whew. 

Illinois safeties and Maryland corners showed out today.

Daniel Scott did great in his testing and looked good in the on field drills. I was disappointed to learn he turns 25 later this year. He could be a great special teams player from day 1 though.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy