• 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • multiple low round picks
    • minimum 1st and more
  3. 3. What would you trade Hunt for

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As it stands now, he's our 5th best RB on the roster...and if we get down to it, someone else gets signed and picked up to handle carries before him. He's purely a 3rd down back out of the backfield IMO.

I think he has some value on the PS as he provides some depth at 2 positions, but if at any point he’s relied upon for much of anything then something went terribly wrong.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think he has some value on the PS as he provides some depth at 2 positions, but if at any point he’s relied upon for much of anything then something went terribly wrong.

For the Browns, hopefully he's a PS guy that has value giving our defense valuable looks at a variety of spots. For his own career, hopefully he sticks on and collects checks somewhere else, because it's not going to be here.

I really hope that Stanton stays on the team.  He has value as a goal line fullback, a potential short yardage runner, and someone who has shown they can catch out of the backfield.  It has been previously stated, he could also be the 3rd TE in a pinch.  He also seems like he can play ST.  I think he is more valuable than a guy like Felton.

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I really hope that Stanton stays on the team.  He has value as a goal line fullback, a potential short yardage runner, and someone who has shown they can catch out of the backfield.  It has been previously stated, he could also be the 3rd TE in a pinch.  He also seems like he can play ST.  I think he is more valuable than a guy like Felton.

I think he will play most weeks and sit on the practice squad the whole year as a protected player.

Hunts a goner. Ford is the Hunt replacement and the writing is on the wall with that one. You could easily get a 3rd out of him to a team like LAR or, if you want to do it in the AFC to a team like BUF. Maybe even a team like MIA would be interested since they are building their entire offense for Tua.

Hes 26 years old, doesnt have a ton of mileage because of missed time/splitting carries and carries a very reasonable contract relative to production. Around the deadline you could potentially even get a 2nd for a team looking to make a all-in push. That, or toss him into a Baker trade as sweetener to take his contract.

Either way, his days are numbered and I would be shocked if he is on the roster past the deadline---unfortunatly.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Hunts a goner. Ford is the Hunt replacement and the writing is on the wall with that one. You could easily get a 3rd out of him to a team like LAR or, if you want to do it in the AFC to a team like BUF. Maybe even a team like MIA would be interested since they are building their entire offense for Tua.

Hes 26 years old, doesnt have a ton of mileage because of missed time/splitting carries and carries a very reasonable contract relative to production. Around the deadline you could potentially even get a 2nd for a team looking to make a all-in push. That, or toss him into a Baker trade as sweetener to take his contract.

Either way, his days are numbered and I would be shocked if he is on the roster past the deadline---unfortunatly.

I don’t think he’s nearly as likely to be gone as some.

I get why they’d look to move him, I’m just not sure there’s gonna be a second round pick offer for him with one year left on his deal.  

If we’re not getting a second or multiple picks or whatever, just keep, try to win and let his next deal factor into the comp pick equation 

I really don't want to trade Hunt, especially with Jarvis gone, he is probably the heart of the team. We really don't have anyone to rally the troops, but if we do...

I want:

-3rd 

-DT/Edge with upside on a rookie deal

-WR with potential on a rookie deal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Jerome Ford is going to be a beast in 2 years.

I think he could easily be our 2nd best rookie out of the draft class, behind Cade York.

With his speed he could be a beast in the zone scheme 

• Like 2