Jets 2022 General Talk

Bobby816

9 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

What level of play do you guys expect out of Wilson this season? Honestly I have no idea what to expect anymore.

Expectations for him are going to be sky high, I dont think he reaches them. He's gonna need some time to shake off the rust but I think once he hits his stride everyone will be happy

I'm gonna be glass half full for a minute. This year's draft looks like a home run!

Sauce-stud

Wilson-stud

JJ- haven't seen enough of him yet but already a good run stopper when he's playing.

Breece- couple hiccups but way more good than bad.

Mitchell- playing well above expectations, especially against cinci, good chance to be RT of the future.

Clemons- tons of potential, looked decent in his few snaps so far. 

Edited by Mattmanz

31 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

What level of play do you guys expect out of Wilson this season? Honestly I have no idea what to expect anymore.

I think we’re hoping he gives us a spark. But fact is is he has barely played. So I expect him to struggle for a couple weeks. Dude has played a series and a half besides practice in the last 10 months. So to expect him to go out and throw all over the place is crazy optimistic IMO.

I expect a day like 220yds 2 TDs and an INT from him.

39 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think we’re hoping he gives us a spark. But fact is is he has barely played. So I expect him to struggle for a couple weeks. Dude has played a series and a half besides practice in the last 10 months. So to expect him to go out and throw all over the place is crazy optimistic IMO.

I expect a day like 220yds 2 TDs and an INT from him.

350 yards 3 TDs 0 ints. For God sake we all deserve it after what we've endured the last decade. 

Edited by Mattmanz