Jets 2022 General Talk

Bobby816

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

MLF is similar and when his hand is forced you usually see him open things up. That’s why I hate these slow starts, we need to come out looking to punch teams in the mouth. Instead it’s wide zone left, 3 step hitch. 3rd and 6 and then an incompletion. Rinse and repeat.

Yup, agreed. Very frustrating. Slows a complete lack of creativity although I have been way more impressed with MLFs play calling overall than I have Ulbrichs.

There you go Wilson will start next week. I figured this was coming. I do think this is more mental than physical. I think they used the doctor thing to cover his mental aspect of the game. NO MORE KID GLOVES!!!! Time to put up Wilson and take control of this team and lead it or leave. 

Someone pull up MC2's numbers this season.  Is he as elite as I think!?

EDIT- (very happy we have Sauce) but like I said THE PAST TWO YEARS our CB play isn't losing games it's our LBs and Safeties that kill us in the passing game.  Even when Echols stepped in last week he looked great.  We have a solid Bryce Hall on the bench/not suiting up.  Hopefully Safeties get attention next year.

Another note...we would be stupid to not get any picks for Bryce and Mims.  We need more.

Edited by jetsfan4life51
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Someone pull up MC2's numbers this season.  Is he as elite as I think!?

EDIT- (very happy we have Sauce) but like I said THE PAST TWO YEARS our CB play isn't losing games it's our LBs and Safeties that kill us in the passing game.  Even when Echols stepped in last week he looked great.  We have a solid Bryce Hall on the bench/not suiting up.  Hopefully Safeties get attention next year.

Another note...we would be stupid to not get any picks for Bryce and Mims.  We need more.

FACTS.