ILB: Kendricks, Hicks, Lynch, Asamoah

CB: Peterson, Dantzler, Sullivan, Booth, Hand, Evans

S: Smith, Bynum, Cine, Martellus

---

K: Joseph

P: Wright

LS: DePaola

14 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@TheKillerNacho how is Elandon for you guys?

I think more highly of a pile of garbage, frankly. Dude is basically worthless at everything but blitzing (and even then, Jerome Baker is infinitely better at it). Gets abused in coverage and gets trucked for like 3 extra yards at least every time he tries to tackle somebody. Easily one of my most hated players on the team - I sinserely hope Tindall will beat him out.

At least the other ex-Patriot we have starting on defense, Eric "bricks for hands" Rowe can cover and tackle well enough.

I think there's probably one or two more veteran FA signings for Green Bay.  Probably at EDGE, OT or LS, and potentially at WR.

QB: Aaron Rodgers / Jordan Love [2/2]
RB: Aaron Jones / AJ Dillon / Patrick Taylor [3/5]
TE: Marcedes Lewis / Josiah Deugara / Dominique Dafney / Tyler Davis [4/9]
WR: Sammy Watkins / Allen Lazard / Amari Rodgers / Christian Watson / Romeo Doubs [6/15]
OL: David Bakhtiari / Jon Runyan / Josh Myers / Royce Newman / Yosh Njiman / Rasheed Walker / Sean Rhyan / Zach Tom / Cole Van Lanen [9/24]

DL: Kenny Clark / Jarran Reed / Dean Lowry / Devonte Wyatt / TJ Slaton / Jonathan Ford [6/30]
EDGE: Preston Smith / Rashan Gary / Jonathan Garvin / Kingsley Enagbare [4/34]
ILB: De'Vondre Campbell / Quay Walker / Krys Barnes / Tariq Carpenter / Isaiah McDuffie [5/39]
CB: Jaire Alexander / Eric Stokes / Rasul Douglas / Keisean Nixon / Shemar Jean-Charles / Kabion Ento [6/45]
S: Darnell Savage / Adrian Amos / Vernon Scott / Innis Gaines / Tre Sterling [5/50]

ST: Mason Crosby / Pat O'Donnell / Steven Wirtel [3/53]

PUP: RB Kylin Hill / TE Robert Tonyan / OG Elgton Jenkins

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Bears

Offense: 25

QB: Justin Fields, Trevor Siemian

RB: David Montgomery, Khalil Herbert, [battle for 3rd]

FB: Khari Blasingame

WR: Darnell Mooney, Byron Pringle, Velus Jones, ESB, [battle for 5th/6th spots]

TE: Cole Kmet, James O shag, Ryan Griffen, [battle for 4th spot]

LT: Larry Borom, Braxton Jones

LG: Cody Whitehair, Willie Wright

C:: Lucas Patrick, Sam Mustipher

RG: Possibly myself, Zach Thomas, 

RT: Teven Jenkins, Lachavious Simmons

I’m so disappointed in how your FO is handling that offense. It’s damn near criminal. I know a lot of your fans are being positive about it, but I think it’s been negligent and someone needs to speak up on it before you ruin Justin’s career. 

46 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m so disappointed in how your FO is handling that offense. It’s damn near criminal. I know a lot of your fans are being positive about it, but I think it’s been negligent and someone needs to speak up on it before you ruin Justin’s career. 

Yeah, you've said this about a dozen times already. Every few weeks you come into the Bears forum to repeat yourself and now your doing it gen too.

no-one-cares-noboday-cares.gif

I'm not happy with everything the FO has done either but I also don't want them overpaying for an overrated WR like Jarvis or a broke down Beckham either.  Some other team did that once and we saw how it worked out for them.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

It’s nauseating how it’s so pearl clutching when a team ruins a QB. When a team ruins any other player, f*** em.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Duluther said:

It’s nauseating how it’s so pearl clutching when a team ruins a QB. When a team ruins any other player, f*** em.

The thing is QB is main position dependent on the talent around it. So much about playing QB is confidence. I’m worried one of two things will happen

1. Justin is going to be killed behind that line like he was last year when he got sacked 11 times in one game. 

2. He loses confidence in himself because of the inability of the offense to execute. 

I think the FO is banking that Justin is going to be able to handle this pressure while they try and fix the defense first then come back to fix the offense. But it’s not worth that risk and Poles looks to be in over his head so far. The Larry Ogunjobi signing was a major red flag. Not only are you paying a dude wayyyyy more than he’s worth but then the guy doesn’t even pass the physical. Like your background work has to be trash. And then he’s just continuing to make concerning moves around every corner. 

Im concerned coming from KC Poles is jaded. I think Poles thinks things are going to be easier than they are. And then the top weapon you pick is 25 years old. Like dog so many red flags about this dude. Hopefully it works out but I think dude is in over his head. None of these moves make sense and I’ve gone back and watched Poles press conferences and he does not instill any confidence. Then you sign a defensive HC when EVERYBODY else is getting an offensive guy. Just red flag after red flag. 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

If Fields is gonna be good it’s not gonna matter who’s around him. He can be good and the Bears offense can suck. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

If Fields is gonna be good it’s not gonna matter who’s around him. He can be good and the Bears offense can suck. 

Dog be serious. It seems like you’re a jets fan based on your avy

your franchise has used every resource possible basically to set Wilson up for success. Smart franchises know to surround their young QB with talent. Look at how Jacksonville is overpaying just to make sure they surround Lawrence with talent. 

Chicago is doing the opposite and as soon as Fields struggles to find success with that roster and be compared to his counter part it’s going to effect how he’s viewed. It’s almost like the bears are setting him up for unnecessary adversity on purpose. 

Trevor Lawrence - Jags are doing everything they can to add talent two years straight. 
Zach Wilson- Jets doing everything they can to add talent two years straight. 

Trey Lance- San Fran already has a ton of talent and is still getting more. 
Mac Jones- Even the Patriots are devoting a ton of assets more than usual to their offense to make sure Mac is set up for success. 

be serious bro Chicago is doing none of that. They are trying to act like Byron Pringle and St. Brown are gonna get the job done. Unless you just started watching football which is possible youve got to know surrounding your QB and setting him up for success is the most important thing you can do. To think anything else is going to get you fired. Happens all the time. Look at your jets. Entire new coaching staff and FO. Multiple times. 

Justin Fields right now is playing with the worst projected offense in the league and you expect him to be successful. That’s ignorant 

Edited by brownie man

27 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Unless you just started watching football which is possible youve got to know surrounding your QB and setting him up for success is the most important thing you can do. To think anything else is going to get you fired.

Nothing you have ever said suggests that you know anything about the Bears franchise, staff, or players.   You even bringing up the word the 'fired' when discussing a new GM and staff 4 months into their tenure speaks volumes.  Step away from the madden video games.

This year isn't about winning. It's about finding out what they have. Next year the FO will have have a full set draft and the most effective cap space in the league --96M which is 31M more than the second most. As of now.

37 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Dog be serious. It seems like you’re a jets fan based on your avy

your franchise has used every resource possible basically to set Wilson up for success. Smart franchises know to surround their young QB with talent. Look at how Jacksonville is overpaying just to make sure they surround Lawrence with talent. 

Chicago is doing the opposite and as soon as Fields struggles to find success with that roster and be compared to his counter part it’s going to effect how he’s viewed. It’s almost like the bears are setting him up for unnecessary adversity on purpose. 

Trevor Lawrence - Jags are doing everything they can to add talent two years straight. 
Zach Wilson- Jets doing everything they can to add talent two years straight. 

Trey Lance- San Fran already has a ton of talent and is still getting more. 
Mac Jones- Even the Patriots are devoting a ton of assets more than usual to their offense to make sure Mac is set up for success. 

be serious bro Chicago is doing none of that. They are trying to act like Byron Pringle and St. Brown are gonna get the job done. Unless you just started watching football which is possible youve got to know surrounding your QB and setting him up for success is the most important thing you can do. To think anything else is going to get you fired. Happens all the time. Look at your jets. Entire new coaching staff and FO. Multiple times. 

Justin Fields right now is playing with the worst projected offense in the league and you expect him to be successful. That’s ignorant 

There are things Fields can do that are outside of the teams control to ensure he becomes a good player. Blaming the structure around him is flawed.

If Fields is good he’s going to be good in terms of his accuracy, footwork, reading defenses, not forcing passes, not throwing it up for grabs. 

Being productive(Goff, Jimmy G) doesn’t always tell the story. Teams looked to replace those same guys who had everything around them. 

Also do not call me ignorant. That’s unnecessary. I didn’t disrespect you. 

Edited by KingOfNewYork

On 5/12/2022 at 8:21 PM, JAF-N72EX said:

Bears

Offense: 25

QB: Justin Fields, Trevor Siemian

RB: David Montgomery, Khalil Herbert, [battle for 3rd]

FB: Khari Blasingame

WR: Darnell Mooney, Byron Pringle, Velus Jones, ESB, [battle for 5th/6th spots]

TE: Cole Kmet, James O shag, Ryan Griffen, [battle for 4th spot]

LT: Larry Borom, Braxton Jones

LG: Cody Whitehair, Willie Wright

C:: Lucas Patrick, Sam Mustipher

RG: Possibly myself, Zach Thomas, 

RT: Teven Jenkins, Lachavious Simmons

Defense: 25

LDE: Al-Quadin Muhammad, Trevis Gipson

DT: Justin Jones, Mario Edwards

NT: Angelo Blackson, Khyiris Tonga

RDE: Robert Quinn, Dominique Robinson

WLB: Roquan Smith, Caleb Johnson

MLB: Nicholas Morrow, Noah Dawkins

SLB: Matthew Adams, Joe Thomas

CB1: Jaylon Johnson, Thomas Graham Jr.,

CB2: Kyler Gordon, Kindle Vildor,

NCB: Tavon Young, Duke Shelley

FS: Eddie Jackson, DeAndre Houston-Carson, Elijah Hicks

SS: Jaquan Brisker, Dane Cruikshank

ST: 3
K: Cairo Santos

P: Trenton Gill

LS: Patrick Scales

You don't have any predictions for these positions? 

1 hour ago, Folesadelphia said:

You don't have any predictions for these positions? 

Not right now, no since there's not enough to really go on.  Both the 3rd RB and 5th/6th WR are up for grabs.

I'm not sure WR David Moore even makes the team. KR Dazz Newsome was a good returner in college but was injured last year. Plus I'm not sure how the new front office feel about him since they seem to be replacing everyone from last regime and they brought in other returners--signed Pringle and Darryton Evans who have history as returners and then they drafted Velus in the 3rd and Trestan Ebner in the 6th and both of them also have kick return histories.

The 4th TE is really up for grabs and will most likely be the best guy on ST or who shows out in PS, and neither Rysen or Tonges really stand out.