Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Jameson Williams is reportedly far away from returning, smh.

Isnt their bye next week? I saw "well after their bye" which could mean a few weeks. My hope is sometime in November, maybe middle of it?

Edited by mattyice0401

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Isnt there bye next week? I saw "well after their bye" which could mean a few weeks. My hope is sometime in November, maybe middle of it?

Honestly, by then I wouldn't even sweat it for fantasy purposes. Even if he comes back, less than a year removed from ACL, I imagine he's on a pitch count and the receiving corps is quite fine as it is. Feel like Williams has negligible value in redraft this year

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, by then I wouldn't even sweat it for fantasy purposes. Even if he comes back, less than a year removed from ACL, I imagine he's on a pitch count and the receiving corps is quite fine as it is. Feel like Williams has negligible value in redraft this year

As an end of the bench stash, i dont mind holding out hope. No one better out there, imo.

In my more premium leagues where it’s only a 9,000 user tournament and not a 400,000 user tournament, FFPC Bestball to be exact, I have this team in 1st at the moment:

Full PPR. 1.5pts per reception to TE’s. 20 Roster Spots. Drafted from the #6 spot. 

QB’s:

(2)

Lamar Jackson (5)

Kirk Cousins (10)

RB’s:

(6)

Nick Chubb (2)

Breece Hall (3)

Cam Akers (4)

Tyrion Davis-Price (13)

Darrel Williams (15)

Philip Lindsay (20)

WR’s:

(9)

Justin Jefferson (1)

Rashod Bateman (6)

Adam Thielen (7)

Garrett Wilson (9)

Allen Lazard (11)

DJ Chark (14)

John Metchie III (16)

KJ Hamler (17)

Amari Rodgers (18)

TE’s:

(3)

Pat Friermuth (8)

Evan Engram (12)

Jelani Woods (19)

This team was drafted in May. Hence the Metchie pick 

Cam Akers has been trash but I mostly selected him for his Week 17 matchup against the Bottom 3 Run D Chargers. If he is trash all year and gets me a 30 point game against the Chargers, that’s fine. Same thing with Philip Lindsay, if Taylor gets injured, Lindsay’s playoff schedule is crazy easy. Hines is the receiving back. Lindsay is the true backup to Taylor. 

Trying to hit that 200,000 grand prize.

Lamar, Jefferson, and Chubb have turned out as fantastic picks so far. Breece has been a consistent 15 points, with plenty of room to grow in the second half of the season. Bateman/Wilson are good for high spike weeks. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 10/3/2022 at 7:51 AM, Forge said:

Nah, he's banking on some freakish outlier td value here and I'm not sure the 49ers can even score multiple touchdowns lol. I was bullish about Aiyuk's value with Lance, but with Jimmy back there we are back to what we have seen the last couple of  years. Deebo's touches are way up this year over last year because they have to have him in the backfield already. 

I was thinking of dropping Aiyuk too. I just don’t see the ceiling with Jimmy in there. A real run heavy team, and Jimmy is going be getting monster stats every week. Plus he is a 3rd option behind Deebo, Kittle…. I been thinking of Dropping one of Doubs, Elijah Moore and Aiyuk for a RB cuff. I think I’m going drop Aiyuk this weekend 

44 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm sure he's faking an injury, lol. 

Milking is the correct term. Most players are playing through some kind of injury every week. Guys like MT and Trent Brown will milk any injury to the max because they only care about money and have zero passion for the sport. 

My RBs kinda suck 

RBS: Jacobs, Sanders, Stevenson, K Walker, R White 

WR: Jefferson, Chase, Hollywood, Hopkins, Doubs, Elijah Moore 

Currently have Jameson Williams on the IR. Been thinking long and hard to switch to a RB like Gus Edwards/ Damian Williams If I had to rank them in full PPR given my team: Edwards, Williams, Jameson 

thoughts???