• Heat in 4
    • Heat in 5
    • Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Celtics in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7

Bam, my Nigerian brother, get this tentative nonsense outta here. You meant to be fearless. Stop this catching the ball at the top of key or in the paint (especially with shot clock winding down),with only your defender to beat, dribbling out and to set a screen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Finals start on Thursday so the winner will have three days off before game 1. They should be okay but both teams are banged up and that is a bigger concern. 

Damn, looks like you can thank Draymond for this loss @Troy Brown.

I'm gonna blame the officiating. What an awfully called game. Just felt like there was no flow to any of it. 55 fouls is too much.

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I'm gonna blame the officiating. What an awfully called game. Just felt like there was no flow to any of it. 55 fouls is too much.

It was definitely ridiculous but this is four straight tight games decided in the last three minutes of the game in the last two rounds that you guys have lost. Luckily for you, your squad usually wins in convincing fashion when they do win. 

Butler just made some big plays down the stretch and Horford had that open three that rimmed out. It happens, but I keep saying...I'm really not sure if it is benefit or not at times having Smart on the court. Another game where he was killing the offense. 

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Celtics open up -2.5 for game 7. Have to imagine that will go up a point at least by tip off 

That's okay, they still will have two days off even if you don't want to count the travel day. That's more of a rest they will get compared to the conference finals where they have been playing every other day. 

11 TOs combined from Tatum/Brown was pretty nasty, especially in the 2nd half. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It was definitely ridiculous but this is four straight tight games decided in the last three minutes of the game in the last two rounds that you guys have lost. Luckily for you, your squad usually wins in convincing fashion when they do win. 

Butler just made some big plays down the stretch and Horford had that open three that rimmed out. It happens, but I keep saying...I'm really not sure if it is benefit or not at times having Smart on the court. Another game where he was killing the offense. 

The only man running any offense in the 4th was Derrick White. Oh well. Jimmy Butler had one of the best games of his career. Hats off. 

I'm not saying the Celtics got screwed by the officiating, I just think the players struggle with the games being called so differently every 2 days. How dumb is it that the refs can review a block charge but they can't review out of bounds call without a coaches challenge?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

The only man running any offense in the 4th was Derrick White. Oh well. Jimmy Butler had one of the best games of his career. Hats off. 

I'm not saying the Celtics got screwed by the officiating, I just think the players struggle with the games being called so differently every 2 days. How dumb is it that the refs can review a block charge but they can't review out of bounds call without a coaches challenge?

Yeah, that rule just got changed where that is pretty much all they can review in the last two minutes without a challenge from the HC. I get it but I don't at the same time. In the past, EVERY little thing was reviewed by the officials but they shouldn't be able to review anything, including charge/block calls.

Oh I know, I didn't take it as you blaming the officials from being one sided. They were just heavily involved both ways and the Celtics certainly got some cheap calls against them in the 4th quarter. 

White was awesome. Tatum/Brown were great in the 2nd quarter but had rough 2nd halves. 

The Celtics still should be the favorites for game 7 but I could see a scenario where the game is a complete dog fight and the winning team scores in the low 80s. Will be intense!