• Heat in 6
    • Heat in 7
    • Celtics in 4
    • Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

They got fined for it… Move on 

How you gonna come in with the whackest coldest take of all time?

Oh good the multi bazillion dollar entity got fined 25k. That's as relevant as the nickel on my bedroom floor that I've refused to bend down and pick up for 6 months

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

How you gonna come in with the whackest coldest take of all time?

Oh good the multi bazillion dollar entity got fined 25k. That's as relevant as the nickel on my bedroom floor that I've refused to bend down and pick up for 6 months

All you do is *****. You’re acting like the NBA did nothing about it. They did what they could. Move on. 

If something that been on your floor for 6 months that’s just shows you that you refuse to clean and that would be another issue. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

All you do is *****. You’re acting like the NBA did nothing about it. They did what they could. Move on. 

If something that been on your floor for 6 months that’s just shows you that you refuse to clean and that would be another issue. 

They did not do what they could. What they could do would be hand out technicals to stop the Heat from having 7 players on the court at once or having their fouled out players lunge at a player in shooting motion. 

The fact that you're so used to awful officiating and think the only thing the NBA can do is hand out meaningless fines after games is more indicative of the state of NBA officiating than anything else

4 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

They did not do what they could. What they could do would be hand out technicals to stop the Heat from having 7 players on the court at once or having their fouled out players lunge at a player in shooting motion. 

The fact that you're so used to awful officiating and think the only thing the NBA can do is hand out meaningless fines after games is more indicative of the state of NBA officiating than anything else

It was an issue with the Warriors/Mavs series with the Mavs bench and they fined them. It’s what they have shown is how they handle that type of situation.

Also Smarts bum *** wasn’t hitting that **** no matter what. 

Should the refs be more vocal in warning the benches. Yes, but I do think we will see Scott Foster do that 

Edited by agarcia34

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

It was an issue with the Warriors/Mavs series with the Mavs bench and they fined them. It’s what they have shown is how they handle that type of situation.

Also Smarts bum *** wasn’t hitting that **** no matter what. 

Should the refs be more vocal in warning the benches. Yes, but I do think we will see Scott Foster do that 

Doesn't matter if smart is going to airball that shot