She-Hulk - Disney+ August 17th - Trailer dropped

Deadpulse

20 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Still loving this show. Fits in line with the tone from Byrne and Slott's run. And that's what I wanted. 

I get that its not for everyone, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. It's NOT a superhero story. It's a lawyer comedy that happens to involve superheroes. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I get that its not for everyone, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. It's NOT a superhero story. It's a lawyer comedy that happens to involve superheroes. 

Even in a connected universe it's a good thing to have stories with different tones, and themes. 

I'm already wondering if She Hulk is involved in a bigger tent-pole movie (even for MCU those tend to skew more towards the serious side) will the 4th wall breaking even be utilized. Same with Deadpool. 

12 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

It’s fun, it has genuine good laughs in every episode. Which isn’t always Marvel’s strong suit (they don’t know that though). 

Loved all the Madisynn and Wong stuff this episode.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out, will it stay the same or will they feel the need to go to the well 2/3rds in and up it. It will be kinda refreshing if they reference/subvert that and it just stays this til the end. I think about Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel, which were both really great starts, both were hurt to various degrees by having to be a Marvel property and have a big bad / big stakes introduced by the end of act 2. 

14 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I really wish that one DC? show had come out years ago where it was about an insurance company in a world in Metropolis or something. So much comedic potential.

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I really wish that one DC? show had come out years ago where it was about an insurance company in a world in Metropolis or something. So much comedic potential.

Yeah, that was a shame. I enjoyed the 1st season. A little uneven, but had a lot of potential.

Called "Powerless."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Had a pretty good cast, I know there was talks of a Damage Control MCU Office type show for awhile too.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 10:25 AM, Bullet Club said:

Powerless staring Alan Tudyk. If it came out on a streaming service now I'd bet itd make it.