She-Hulk - Disney+ August 17th - Trailer dropped

Deadpulse

I feel like some people are tuning in expecting Endgame when this is the MCU equivalent of The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother.  It's short, flighty, and fun, that's the show.  Totally get people not being into it, but the rampant hyperbole is a bit hilarious. 

• Like 4

On 9/30/2022 at 6:27 AM, THE DUKE said:

I feel like some people are tuning in expecting Endgame when this is the MCU equivalent of The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother.  It's short, flighty, and fun, that's the show.  Totally get people not being into it, but the rampant hyperbole is a bit hilarious. 

I haven't watched any eps yet...I'm sure I will get to them at some point (I'm way behind on the tv series) but the previews for episodes and stuff look sooooooooooooooo bad, ngl lol 

6 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Charlie Cox didn’t lose a beat, amazing episode

Really? I thought his UK accent was coming in and out a few times. Also, the tone of his Daredevil has clearly changed. I guess that's to be expected with Disney running the show now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, and the change isn't necessarily bad, but maybe I just wasn't prepared for it. But I'm glad he is back. I really want to see him on the silver screen sooner rather than later. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

Anyway, this was an amazing episode. I thought I was going to be put off with the main plot via Leapfrog, but it was essentially a spring board for getting Daredevil into the show. Felt really bad for J Waltz when Intelligencia hijacked her recognition at the gala. That final shot with her looking at the audience was pretty jarring. I hope "Josh" gets popped and dropped. What an A-hole. 

Also, just like that the Sokovia Accords are donezo. K.

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

12 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Really? I thought his UK accent was coming in and out a few times. Also, the tone of his Daredevil has clearly changed. I guess that's to be expected with Disney running the show now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, and the change isn't necessarily bad, but maybe I just wasn't prepared for it. But I'm glad he is back. I really want to see him on the silver screen sooner rather than later. 

It was a bit jarring how different MCU Daredevil acted. And his suit was…. Meh.