She-Hulk - Disney+ August 17th - Trailer dropped

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Was the celebrity the elf was impersonating a real person? I didn't understand the post-credit scene at all. 

Enjoying the show immensely, but I said that about Ms. Marvel and then episodes 4 and 5 came off the rails. 

Confused Little Girl GIF

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Was the celebrity the elf was impersonating a real person? I didn't understand the post-credit scene at all. 

Enjoying the show immensely, but I said that about Ms. Marvel and then episodes 4 and 5 came off the rails. 

Get Over It Doctor GIF by Hospital Show

I'll admit though, I'm not a fan of her music. But I know who she is. This was the my least favorite of the post credit scenes so far. That first one will be hard to beat.

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Underrated actress for sure. I feel like this role may have been a waste of her talent though. Would have been nice to get her a role requiring more range --  Rogue, Mystique, Dazzler, Psylocke, etc. Regardless, happy to have her in the MCU.

Dazzler... :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

13 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Underrated actress for sure. I feel like this role may have been a waste of her talent though. Would have been nice to get her a role requiring more range --  Rogue, Mystique, Dazzler, Psylocke, etc. Regardless, happy to have her in the MCU.

The only issue with those potential roles though, is that for all we know, none of them are going to have a part in the MCU in the next 5 years.

12 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Get Over It Doctor GIF by Hospital Show

I'll admit though, I'm not a fan of her music. But I know who she is. This was the my least favorite of the post credit scenes so far. That first one will be hard to beat.

I laughed at the end of it, my SO is squarely in the demo they are going at this show and loved this episode and show a lot.

Though we went bar hopping last night for our anniversary and she said “let’s get home l, I got Lady-Shrek to watch!” after a couple of them. So I’m not sure if she’s even a true fan lol.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 6:20 AM, THE DUKE said:

That was a fun episode, I like that they are also giving the other dude in the super human law division a little run as well, I enjoyed that side arc.

Don't get hung up on one scene that may have hit or miss with you, just enjoy the show for what it is.  Through three episodes, I think this has been the best comedic effort of all all the D+ shows so far, and they are slowly building the dramatic narrative arc.

I do have to say that Maslany just oozes charisma, that was a casting home run.

The one scene was a post credit scene. I loled at it. But also laughed even more over the overreaction about it.

2 minutes ago, Xenos said:

The one scene was a post credit scene. I loled at it. But also laughed even more over the overreaction about it.

I think it's funny that those types of people can't seem to understand that women can still be sexual creatures and still not liked being harassed. For some reason they think it has to be one or the other. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I think it's funny that those types of people can't seem to understand that women can still be sexual creatures and still not liked being harassed. For some reason they think it has to be one or the other. 

Definitely this. But I also want to throw in the false puritanical shock over it, and the complaints about how it ruined Marvel and kids.

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

Definitely this. But I also want to throw in the false puritanical shock over it, and the complaints about how it ruined Marvel and kids.

Pretty sure that happened in Iron Man 1 when Tony brags about banging all the sports illustrated models and then has a cheap one night stand and forces Pepper to kick the girl out. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Is this show actually good? It looks like an abomination from the little I've seen in trailers and snippets. 

Terrible. Can only see Marvel fanboys actually thinking it's worth their time. 

For those watching purely for the "entertainment", I value my time, and only gonna watch a show if it's good. This will be entertaining here and there, but no where close to a good show. 

• Like 1