She-Hulk - Disney+ August 17th - Trailer dropped

Deadpulse

BTW pretty radical change for how J Waltz gets her powers. Did not see that coming. 

As someone else said, the episode did seem very fast tracked. I guess I like that she got her origin quick and over with, but then she's on the beach a good while. I think I would have rather had another minute at least to explain why Titania is busting through a courtroom randomly. 

Anyway, OK first episode. I'm way more warmed up to Tatiana Maslany after more exposure. And I don't know if it's just coincidence, but she has that wide smile that John Byrne used to draw his female characters with. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I guess I like that she got her origin quick and over with, but then she's on the beach a good while. I think I would have rather had another minute at least to explain why Titania is busting through a courtroom randomly. 

I much prefer this then getting the flashbacks throughout the season to how a Bruce lessen relates to challenges in the present she is facing. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Seems like quite a few people are thinking the Sakaar ship is a tease for a World War Hulk movie...thoughts? 

I suppose it could be, has been a rumor for a bit.

There was some speculation that the Hulk rights fully revert next summer, which would be 15 years after the last film came out.

They can't go in production or announce anything until that happens though.

The blood stuff in this does make me wonder if they are finally building up the Hulk part of the world.
Wishful thinking/speculation was The Leader would show up in Thunderbolts.