2022 Around league

dll2000

Allen has an ease when throwing on the run. Guy let's it go with air under it to have the WR adjust. Early on that was a bullet 9 out of 10 times but he's really grown. Hope Fields gets comfortable enough to trust his arm like that on the move. 

But then Allen throws it at a defenders feet and it gets intercepted. You were way outside the pocket, just get it out of bounds and past the LOS. 

Shows even the best get in their own heads sometimes. 

2 hours ago, dafreak said:

Bears should have made this deal too.

Good TEs are hard to find and Hockenson is finally getting it.  He is a dual threat - blocking and receiving. 

Getting quality FAs is hard and you have a bunch of money to spend.

5 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Bears should have made this deal too.

Good TEs are hard to find and Hockenson is finally getting it.  He is a dual threat - blocking and receiving. 

Getting quality FAs is hard and you have a bunch of money to spend.

Honestly that's just a bad trade for Detroit to be trading within the division. If you're going to do that you should be getting a haul

• Like 2

18 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Honestly that's just a bad trade for Detroit to be trading within the division. If you're going to do that you should be getting a haul

It feels as if no matter who finishes the season at #1 in the Draft the its not already the Lions they are going to offer them anything for it to get a QB a give their fan base some hope...I do agree though it is a crazy trade to make.

Watching the Philly game from last night and I have no idea how DT Marvin Wilson is still sitting on Philly's PS...he is better than any DT we have not named Justin Jones...

Also Javon Hargrave would be a beast in this defence...not sure Philly let him go even with so many guys to resign this offseason but if they do I would go with heavy guarantees on a mid-term deal then draft to develop behind him...he is a true combo DT in this scheme.

35 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Also Javon Hargrave would be a beast in this defence...not sure Philly let him go even with so many guys to resign this offseason but if they do I would go with heavy guarantees on a mid-term deal then draft to develop behind him...he is a true combo DT in this scheme.

I’ve got him high on my list of DTs I want 

8 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I’ve got him high on my list of DTs I want 

I think everyone will...just a question of can anyone get him out of Philly...

Another guy who could be interesting on the inside in the "Grover Stewart" role for this defence is A'Shawn Robinson...much cheaper and totally different kind of DT but as a run stopper he is excellent in that role.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

I think everyone will...just a question of can anyone get him out of Philly...

Another guy who could be interesting on the inside in the "Grover Stewart" role for this defence is A'Shawn Robinson...much cheaper and totally different kind of DT but as a run stopper he is excellent in that role.

I didn’t love him when I was a Rams fan, but we could do worse for sure