Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Find someone who loves you like @TL-TwoWinsAwayloves trading for players and then dropping them

Meh. The Baker situation was obvious: if someone wanted Kyler, I wanted to have a semi-capable option on the roster. After a few hours of waiting, I received one "underwhelming" offer for Kyler and decided that I'd just happily run with him.

This offer was a 1-for-1: he's either offering me a player in return, or cutting that player and I'm signing my own. Taking on Cam gives me an opportunity to decide whether I wanted to give him a shot or sign my own guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Sorry @TheKillerNacho...

I receive:

S25 10th
Cam Robinson

@SirA1 receives:

Eric Fisher

I accept.

I like how you always apologize then go right back to doing it. Your apologies are worthless at this point they hold as much value as a blobfish.

Red Carpet Thank You GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Turn your “sorry” into “thank you”. Instead of saying sorry, say thank you. “Thank you for doing that for me Nacho.” Then when you really do need to say sorry it still has value and means something.

I Understand 2 Chainz GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I like how you always apologize then go right back to doing it. Your apologies are worthless at this point they hold as much value as a blobfish.

Red Carpet Thank You GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Turn your “sorry” into “thank you”. Instead of saying sorry, say thank you. “Thank you for doing that for me Nacho.” Then when you really do need to say sorry it still has value and means something.

I Understand 2 Chainz GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Meh. I reject your words of Instagram wall art.

I'm not apologizing because I'm making trades. I'm apologizing because it's giving him more work to do, which is an unfortunate result of said trades.

35 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Meh. I reject your words of Instagram wall art.

I'm not apologizing because I'm making trades. I'm apologizing because it's giving him more work to do, which is an unfortunate result of said trades.

Then you aren’t truly sorry. Don’t disrespect my words calling it Instagram wall art. You think I look at that ****? I’m not you yellow belly piece of crap.

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Then you aren’t truly sorry. Don’t disrespect my words calling it Instagram wall art. You think I look at that ****? I’m not you yellow belly piece of crap.

I mean this with love by the way 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Well, no, I'm apologizing that he has more work to do, not that I'm making trades. I'm going to continue to make trades that I feel will help my team, and I'll always be sympathetic to the guy that's doing all of the work to put this whole thing on just for us (me) to complain about RNG.

I'm tempted to get some actual wall art made for our new place that says, in fancy font, "Waste Walruses", just so your words would actually be wall art in my life.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, no, I'm apologizing that he has more work to do, not that I'm making trades. I'm going to continue to make trades that I feel will help my team, and I'll always be sympathetic to the guy that's doing all of the work to put this whole thing on just for us (me) to complain about RNG.

I'm tempted to get some actual wall art made for our new place that says, in fancy font, "Waste Walruses", just so your words would actually be wall art in my life.

You should that would make me happy