Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm drunk

What is the trade in question?

I might just do it  because I can

I was offering my 13th in exchange for an upcoming pick. I was doing so because I was under the impression that double picks hold value. I am confused as to the value that these picks hold.

25 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Absolutely. That makes perfect sense, and is the reason why I likely wouldn't want to move down right now either. If that's the rationale, I get it. The "double pick value" conversation was silly, imo.

If you trade your 11th, you're sitting out 58 picks. If you trade your 12th (13th, 14th, etc.), you're sitting out 78.

Gotta make that worth it with your offer.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

If you trade your 11th, you're sitting out 58 picks. If you trade your 12th (13th, 14th, etc.), you're sitting out 78.

Gotta make that worth it with your offer.

Which I agree with completely.

When I offered a S25 3rd for a current 7th and S25 11th, I sort of thought that someone would jump on that. The fact that it received absolutely no interest was sort of odd to me.

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I was offering my 13th in exchange for an upcoming pick. I was doing so because I was under the impression that double picks hold value. I am confused as to the value that these picks hold.

I'll give an upcoming pick for your 11th.. that's a double pick with value

13th is getting to be fairly meh

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'll give an upcoming pick for your 11th.. that's a double pick with value

13th is getting to be fairly meh

An 11th is worth a 9th, but a future 9th and current 7th isn't worth a future 3rd?

I dunno. I'm lost. I don't get double pick value. I think I'm just bored and this process is maddening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

An 11th is worth a 9th, but a future 9th and current 7th isn't worth a future 3rd?

I dunno. I'm lost. I don't get double pick value. I think I'm just bored and this process is maddening.

It’s all relative man. But I admit, I’m starting to find it hard to get excited about the names left. Too much quality drafting going on in the recent couple rounds.

8 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

It’s all relative man. But I admit, I’m starting to find it hard to get excited about the names left. Too much quality drafting going on in the recent couple rounds.

My problem is that I can pretty much talk myself into anyone. Nyheim was my last "must get" player, but then I started combing through the available players and have a bunch more that I'd like to add.

Ah well.

Defense is complete

DL: Cameron Heyward - David Onyemata - Grady Jarrett
LB: Za'Darius Smith - Fred Warner - Myles Jack - Jalaen Phillips
DB: Patrick Peterson - Trevon Diggs - Micah Hyde - Quandre Diggs

I'd say mild improvement on D from last year.. Which is needed because I think we were around 15th on defense last year

• Like 1