Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

10 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

When did I talk down to anyone? Saying someone made a bad trade is not talking down to anyone, don't be so damn sensitive. 

I think you're a bit misguided here. I've been on record numerous times about some of the questionable trades (mainly with QBs) I made because I just get bored and try to change things up. However, I worked this off-season and last to try to fix that and I think I did. I've never once and never will say that I haven't made bad trades - but to continue to try and defend them like you're doing is a questionable hill to die on. 

Meh. It's my hill and it has one hell of a view.

I took over a bad roster one year ago and I'm in good shape now. I guess that suggests that I've had more good trades than bad. Either way, it doesn't bother me: I'll keep getting projected to win 6 games and I'll keep exceeding expectations.

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I didn't even know you had TB, I thought Mookie had him the whole time. 

Harper ripped the young lad RIGHT OPEN

37 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

We all get ripped at times. Talking down to new owners that are trying to build competitive teams for getting ripped on trade value is pretty odd. I traded Jonathan Taylor during a moment of confusion with the sim, but, even then, Jeffery Simmons is a young stud and I got a 3rd and 4th in the deal. I'm good with the exchange.

During our negotiations, Josh asked if he'd need a sweetener to get Allen Robinson for 1.1. I told him that 1.1 was worth more, and offered additional picks/players to balance the deal.

It all balances out in the end.

Wait, I missed this. Not only did you get a response from Josh in a trade PM but you flipped ARob that you got from me for a 2nd for the 1.01

I'm never trading again because I suck at this lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wait, I missed this. Not only did you get a response from Josh in a trade PM but you flipped ARob that you got from me for a 2nd for the 1.01

I'm never trading again because I suck at this lol 

The talks with Josh were lengthy (in terms of weeks that passed), but reasonable and productive. Good guy, that Josh.

I thought your value on ARob was fair. I'm a big fan of his, but an injury-plagued 2022 NFL season would hurt quite a bit, as I didn't expect him to be a proven sim commodity. (He well exceeded my sim expectations.) I also threw in a current (early) 3rd and a future 4th, which were pieces gained from the Taylor trade.

I had to come away with Hutch this year.

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Trade! (immediately after I said I was never trading again) 

Thunder get S25 3rd

Blobfish get QB Derek Carr

please untag Tannehill and tag Carr

@Karnage84 and @TheKillerNacho

I've never been a fan of Carr, but I could see him going off this year. Interesting trade for sure.