If you could poach any player from a division rival who would you choose?

Bolts223

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Good? Laughable. It was great. Better than Young’s. Again laughable to compare the two.

I wasn’t comparing their seasons I was comparing the hype and the fact that they had only done it in one season.  Read my post. 

It's kind of hilarious how hard this is for the AFC South.

Like the Jaguars are a pretty terrible team and could use an upgrade at pretty much every position.  But it's still a little bit hard in this division, to figure out what upgrade would actually fix things.  The other teams are also varying degrees of catastrophic.  

I'd go with AJ Brown though.

Outside of that though:

I'd have been tempted to go with Darius Leonard, but the Jaguars already now have about eleventy-billion LBs.  

Quenton Nelson is tremendous, but...it's an OG.  Not sure that has the desired impact.

Maybe Taylor Lewan?  Fix the constantly debated tackle situation once and for all?

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I wasn’t comparing their seasons I was comparing the hype and the fact that they had only done it in one season.  Read my post. 

You said he had a good year. He had a great year. And you tried to compare the seasons in the quote I posted. “So did Young”. No. One season was clearly better and anyone who can’t see that might be a Washington fanboy...

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You said he had a good year. He had a great year. And you tried to compare the seasons in the quote I posted. “So did Young”. No. One season was clearly better and anyone who can’t see that might be a Washington fanboy...

Thank you for injecting yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you.  If you go back and read the conversation I think you will understand the context better.  You also have to understand @Matts4313 and I playfully talk smack back and forth to each other all the time.  

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya but I just view him as an expensive QB option that would get us to the playoffs but not a SB.  I wouldn't want Dak. 

The OP said contracts aren’t in play and it’s only for one season. 

23 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Thank you for injecting yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with you. If you go back and read the conversation I think you will understand the context better.  You also have to understand @Matts4313 and I playfully talk smack back and forth to each other all the time.  

I didn’t inject myself I was brought here by Matts. So then it had something to do with me. Don’t be upset. 

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

It's kind of hilarious how hard this is for the AFC South.

Like the Jaguars are a pretty terrible team and could use an upgrade at pretty much every position.  But it's still a little bit hard in this division, to figure out what upgrade would actually fix things.  The other teams are also varying degrees of catastrophic.  

I'd go with AJ Brown though.

Outside of that though:

I'd have been tempted to go with Darius Leonard, but the Jaguars already now have about eleventy-billion LBs.  

Quenton Nelson is tremendous, but...it's an OG.  Not sure that has the desired impact.

Maybe Taylor Lewan?  Fix the constantly debated tackle situation once and for all?

AJ Brown is no longer in the AFC South.