How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022? (Poll! What’s your prediction?)

brownie man

How many games is Deshaun Suspended for?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022?

2. 2. Will Deshaun have potential for a 2023 Suspension

• Yes, the league will state there may be more suspensions in 2023
    • No, the league will state that his decision is foreseeably finalized

@brownie manWhat evidence are you expecting there to be if something happened? There is never evidence on these things. Guilty or innocent, it’s always he said vs. she said, which makes it difficult for prosecuting. Unless there are cameras, which I guess I wouldn’t put it past our guy Deshaun, but if “no evidence” is our best argument left I’m still gonna need more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

@brownie manWhat evidence are you expecting there to be if something happened? There is never evidence on these things. Guilty or innocent, it’s always he said vs. she said, which makes it difficult for prosecuting. Unless there are cameras, which I guess I wouldn’t put it past our guy Deshaun, but if “no evidence” is our best argument left I’m still gonna need more.

It appears that all of these women were either massage therapists, or in the process of becoming one.  If they had all done "this" before, would you feel differently?  Is it impossible to conceive that Watson (yes being a creeper) used his celebrity to "coerce" this type of act, that wasn't unwanted?  How many came forward, and how many did Buzbee seek out?  If he promised a boat load of cash for what happened, how many would tweak their story?  It's obvious that Watson has some type of fetish, and there were willing or unwilling participants.  These are questions that could further explain the situation.  Brownie brings up a good point...there were several that said they were uncomfortable, but were willing to do it again.....why?  what outcome would you be expecting?

btw...I highly doubt this was a prostitution situation, but who would admit it?  Deshawn?  the plaintiffs?  Would you feel differently if it was?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Honestly evidence wise again idk what’s been brought up or not, but I assume there are some type of documented conversations these women would’ve had with people they trusted after these situations occurred. 

If we are expecting these women to act in a reasonable way even if they don’t contact authorities I would think they would tell someone. Text a friend text a boss. Something to show after the incident occurred that the accuser documented that something went foul. I haven’t seen any of that. Like if these things happened wouldn’t a reasonable person tell somebody? Even if it’s not the police. Who just lets people do what he’s accused of and not say anything to anybody in a documentable way until a charge is brought against him. 

Regarding evidence that’s what I’d look for. 

Edited by brownie man

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

It appears that all of these women were either massage therapists, or in the process of becoming one.  If they had all done "this" before, would you feel differently?  Is it impossible to conceive that Watson (yes being a creeper) used his celebrity to "coerce" this type of act, that wasn't unwanted?  How many came forward, and how many did Buzbee seek out?  If he promised a boat load of cash for what happened, how many would tweak their story?  It's obvious that Watson has some type of fetish, and there were willing or unwilling participants.  These are questions that could further explain the situation.  Brownie brings up a good point...there were several that said they were uncomfortable, but were willing to do it again.....why?  what outcome would you be expecting?

btw...I highly doubt this was a prostitution situation, but who would admit it?  Deshawn?  the plaintiffs?  Would you feel differently if it was?

Well I'd guess if Watson just went to prostitutes we wouldn't have this problem. I don't think he wanted to pay for sex. That doesn't seem how he gets his jollies. He seems like he wants to make women feel uncomfortable or forced. 

Anyway, he is innocent until proven guilty. Just like O.J. the innocent. 

Now O.J. did lose his civil case and Watson will too. So that is still guilt it just isn't criminal guilt. 

Roethlisberger wasn't charged for his 3 sexual assault claims so he was also not guilty. He settled his civil cases so he admitted fault (the claim that it isn't worth the time and money to fight against the claim that you are a rapist is insane, but Steeler fans used it). We will use it too if Watson settles.

I mean, you only live once why fight to show people that you aren't a sexual predator? Got better things to do. 

It's hard to even hope that 24 women are lying. It looks worse on the world if there are that many trash people around. I'd feel better if it was just Watson, it gives humanity better hope. 

Maybe Watson didn't do anything wrong and a lot of us will have to apologize. I think it's just as likely that each of us consecutively win the mega millions but there is that chance. It could happen. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well I'd guess if Watson just went to prostitutes we wouldn't have this problem. I don't think he wanted to pay for sex. That doesn't seem how he gets his jollies. He seems like he wants to make women feel uncomfortable or forced. 

Anyway, he is innocent until proven guilty. Just like O.J. the innocent. 

Now O.J. did lose his civil case and Watson will too. So that is still guilt it just isn't criminal guilt. 

Roethlisberger wasn't charged for his 3 sexual assault claims so he was also not guilty. He settled his civil cases so he admitted fault (the claim that it isn't worth the time and money to fight against the claim that you are a rapist is insane, but Steeler fans used it). We will use it too if Watson settles.

I mean, you only live once why fight to show people that you aren't a sexual predator? Got better things to do. 

It's hard to even hope that 24 women are lying. It looks worse on the world if there are that many trash people around. I'd feel better if it was just Watson, it gives humanity better hope. 

Maybe Watson didn't do anything wrong and a lot of us will have to apologize. I think it's just as likely that each of us consecutively win the mega millions but there is that chance. It could happen. 

or the guilty Duke lacrosse players

9 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Honestly evidence wise again idk what’s been brought up or not, but I assume there are some type of documented conversations these women would’ve had with people they trusted after these situations occurred. 

If we are expecting these women to act in a reasonable way even if they don’t contact authorities I would think they would tell someone. Text a friend text a boss. Something to show after the incident occurred that the accuser documented that something went foul. I haven’t seen any of that. Like if these things happened wouldn’t a reasonable person tell somebody? Even if it’s not the police. Who just lets people do what he’s accused of and not say anything to anybody in a documentable way until a charge is brought against him. 

Regarding evidence that’s what I’d look for. 

How many decades did Catholic Priests do things that never came to light? 

Why wouldn't the victims talk? C'mon, let everyone aware of the shame you feel. 

I'm sure some people posting here had an uncle, grandpa, family friend or whatever do something inappropriate. I don't know what the numbers are but it's probably not so rare that it has never happened to someone who posts here. It's time to tell us about it, whoever you are. Let us think of that every time we talk to you. We will support you but we will be thinking of it when we see you. 

Would you want that? Probably not. Most wouldn't. Most victims don't want to be seen as victims. They just want to be Bob or Sally. Not fondled Bob or molested Sally. So lets not act like not putting yourself through that makes you a liar. That's just mean and ignorant. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

or the guilty Duke lacrosse players

Well that was just one claim and from a "dancer" who had a record of attempted murder of a police officer and grand theft auto. 

If the 24 women in Watson's case compare then yeah, lets talk. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well that was just one claim and from a "dancer" who had a record of attempted murder of a police officer and grand theft auto. 

If the 24 women in Watson's case compare then yeah, lets talk. 

"dancers" can't be assaulted?  sheesh...that seems like an awful thing to say

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Why wouldn't the victims talk? C'mon, let everyone aware of the shame you feel. 

I’m not going to agree with you there. If these are grown individuals who are doing this as their vocation I would expect them to speak out if something foul happens. Especially the professionals. This is their job they have a responsibility to speak out if something happens. Any professional massage therapist will tell you that’s the first course of action to alert the authorities. I can’t give you that one. 

That’s what they’ll cover in court if they get to court which I don’t think they will. But the defense is doing to bring that up when it comes to the credibility of these cases. If these women aren’t voicing foul play after these incidents and some actually decided to schedule more appointments that’s really going to weaken the credibility of the prosecution. We’ll see, but like I’ve said 8-10 games with a big fine and these get settled for an undisclosed amount. 

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m not going to agree with you there. If these are grown individuals who are doing this as their vocation I would expect them to speak out if something foul happens. Especially the professionals. This is their job they have a responsibility to speak out if something happens. Any professional massage therapist will tell you that’s the first course of action to alert the authorities. I can’t give you that one. 

That’s what they’ll cover in court if they get to court which I don’t think they will. But the defense is doing to bring that up when it comes to the credibility of these cases. If these women aren’t voicing foul play after these incidents and some actually decided to schedule more appointments that’s really going to weaken the credibility of the prosecution. We’ll see, but like I’ve said 8-10 games with a big fine and these get settled for an undisclosed amount. 

What ‘you’ think doesn’t really matter here.

Before Deshon Watson and before any Browns fans had to deal with any of this **** there’s been literally decades worth of research on psychological behaviors of traumatized and assaulted people that show behavior like this is *incredibly* common 

It might not be ideal from an evidence collection standpoint but it’s a reality of human nature, social conditioning, etc.

I guess it’s the women's fault they haven’t learned the right way to act after getting sexually assaulted - right? 

This is why movements like me too were so powerful. An overwhelming amount of women end up in awful situations and have no clue how to handle it and it causes tons of issues psychologically. 

Nobody likes admitting shameful / embarrassing things and it’s not hard to see why when you look at this thread and see people calling them whores, money grabbers, and Lairs.  

• Like 1