Week 11 GDT: Ravens at Packers, AKA Ride the Wave Game One

MacReady

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Aaron needs a full overhaul next year.

Hundley is what it is, he's just a stop gap.

The fact that Jordy and Cobb are costing us 25m and look like they're playing the game in steel toe boots is a bad allocation of money.

Jordy and Cobb declining may be hurting us a little more too because we haven't really incorporated any other WR into our offense since 2012.  Only those two and Davante have really seen any snaps outside of injuries that has to hurt development.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

We need this win if we're going to make the playoffs and it's not over, but good lord is this an awful offensive performance.

Hundley vs this Ravens defense is a brutal match-up that IDK how GB will be able to overcome. It's why I wasn't really confident they'd win this one. Loss today definitely ends their playoff hopes. They aren't winning @ Steelers or @ Panthers without Rodgers

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Mccarthy actually staked his reputation as a qb whisperer on this guy .. got to question whether mccarthy is all he's cracked up to be. I'm skeptical.   Without rodgers he's a junk coach. 

I wouldn't say he's junk but he's not really showing to be any better than an average run of the mill offensive coach.

The way I see it this offense needs a huge infusion of youth at the pass catchers.

Our TEs suck, both can go.

One of Jordy or Cobb can go, losing both immediately would be too drastic but neither are worth their contract.

The OL and RBs are fine, but we seriously need some physical talent at WR, this whole offense ran off of chemistry with Aaron, no shock it sucks without him, no one is that good.

Archived