Star Wars Jedi Survivor (Respawn, 2023)

Kiltman

• 1 month later...
Just now, Kiltman said:

Sucks but I wasn’t going to really have much time to play it anyway til late May.

I’ll never bemoan games getting pushed cause it’s a sign they’re not going to push out a dog water product. Even giving EA credit here 

• Like 1

Just now, Ty21 said:

I’ll never bemoan games getting pushed cause it’s a sign they’re not going to push out a dog water product. Even giving EA credit here 

100%, pretty good sign too that it’s like done but they are gonna take this time to polish and bug fix.

This one seems way bigger and you can do more. getting that Respawn good feel > anything else.

• 2 months later...

Really like hearing some of the first impressions, sounds like they really plused up every part of the game

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/04/03/star-wars-jedi-survivor-respawn-improving-every-aspect/

All customization options being raised to the level the lightsaber had in the first game is nice. That town you help grow sounds like a fun side thing, always a sucker for that in games.

15 hours ago, Sad People said:

Please for the love of god can they make the in game map usable and not have to back track nearly as often as you did int he first game.

They touch on it in that article, fast travel, setting waypoints were like some of the first things they decided to add

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

They touch on it in that article, fast travel, setting waypoints were like some of the first things they decided to add

Good. I got incomprehensibly lost at times. To the point I was redoing the paths that had already failed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Anyone who got a chance to play it is the combat a little more fluid? I always felt it was a little clunky int he original and i'm hoping they upped the "Sekiro" of it. 

Haven't played, but all Im seeing is high praise.