Teams you used to hate

biggie.

I used to hate the 49ers because they beat the Bengals 2x in the Super Bowl.. don't really care anymore.

My hatred is fully on the stealers, browns and cowboys. Those teams could lose every game and it wouldn't be enough. 

• Like 1

I didn’t care for the Giants much just because of sour grapes over the Eli stuff. 

But nowadays I kinda feel bad for how awful they’ve been the last 5 years or so and think the fans deserve much better than the likes of McAdoo/Gettleman. 

I’d even go as far to say that I hope Daboll works out for them just because in that division I don’t really wanna root for Snyder or Dallas. 

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I used to hate the 49ers because they beat the Bengals 2x in the Super Bowl.. don't really care anymore.

My hatred is fully on the stealers, browns and cowboys. Those teams could lose every game and it wouldn't be enough. 

Just out of curiosity…. 

Let’s say that the Niners beat the Rams and then beat you guys last year, is your hatred fully restored? 

1 hour ago, fluhartz said:

I’ve always been fascinated by Bengals fans hating the Browns. That’s pretty universally a one way feeling. Tbh if not for Bengals fans down here in SW Ohio they’d probably be a team I’d enjoy rooting for when they didn’t play Cleveland because of the Paul Brown and Ohio factor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve always been fascinated by Bengals fans hating the Browns. That’s pretty universally a one way feeling. Tbh if not for Bengals fans down here in SW Ohio they’d probably be a team I’d enjoy rooting for when they didn’t play Cleveland because of the Paul Brown and Ohio factor.

I am not saying you. But here in Columbus the fans are unbearable. They can lose every game (and they have) still many of their fans run their mouth.  

So many of them are BatDads. 

Recently they get Baker, adds fuel to the fire

This year they get Watson, not a fan which I know a lot of browns fans aren't either and I applaud those fans for that.

That team/fan base just keeps giving me reason to not like them.. 

2 hours ago, Soggust said:

I've been a Browns hater for a while, but recently @mtmmike's franchise self-loathing has started turning me into a closet fan.

No worries glad to meet 

But really if you are not on the right of this argument you have real problems 

Could you imagine if you owned a 

3,000,000 $ piece of property and he moves in.

• Like 1

I used to hate the Cowboys and Lions because I had a friend who was a Cowboys fan and I hated what the Lions did to Barry Sanders. Then it eventually switched to the Patriots and to an extent the Ravens. But now I really only hate the Titans.

Mind you there are some teams who will never come off my list of teams I dislike (Pats, Cowboys, Titans) so I’ll likely cheer against them unless they are playing each other.