The Jalen Hurts Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Call your shot....  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Jalen Hurts will be a top ___ QB in 2022?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/26/2022 at 06:59 AM

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Who in here is a Jalen hater?

I don’t know if I’d call them “haters” or not but even this year there’s been plenty of eagle fans that still don’t think Jalen hurts is a very good passer despite what the eye test and the stats say. Personally, I think he’s developing into one of the best passers in the league. There’s a few things he still needs to work on but I think they are minor concerns at this point.

1 minute ago, Jays3 said:

I don’t know if I’d call them “haters” or not but even this year there’s been plenty of eagle fans that still don’t think Jalen hurts is a very good passer despite what the eye test and the stats say. Personally, I think he’s developing into one of the best passers in the league. There’s a few things he still needs to work on but I think they are minor concerns at this point.

I wouldn't call that haters, as that isn't too far off. He has been improving no doubt, but I don't think he's one of the best pure passers yet. 

18 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jalen Hurts is 22-3 as a Starter since 2022. One of those loses was SB 57! 🤷‍♂️

I’m a big Jalen hurts fan but I’ve never really liked attributing wins and losses to a QB. A QB can play like **** and still get the win, and also the opposite can happen too. Thing is if the DL and OL weren’t as good I’d be willing to bet that record wouldn’t be as good as it currently is. That’s not taking away anything from Jalen, he’s been great, I just think the other guys deserve credit too.

It’s funny in football a lot of times the QB gets credit for the win but losses “oh the defense sucked today..” or “the OL couldn’t block anybody!”. Point is, it’s a team sport. Wins should be a team stat not a player stat. Win and lose as a team.

Ok rant over..lol