NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

NBA2k23 throws in NBA League Pass subscription for a year if you get the 150 dollar version. Just an FYI. Think league pass is normally 200 by itself?

yeah i saw that.  might end up buying that one.  I was strongly considering preordering the $100.00 one.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

NBA2k23 throws in NBA League Pass subscription for a year if you get the 150 dollar version. Just an FYI. Think league pass is normally 200 by itself?

Is it the full league pass or the single team package?

28 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

yeah i saw that.  might end up buying that one.  I was strongly considering preordering the $100.00 one.

How does blackouts work with league pass? Do you only get blacked out in your local market? Idgaf about blazer games

9 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I'm still a little confused by the rookie max extension rule.  How can the Jazz acquire both Simmons and Ayton, like some are rumoring in here?  Does Ayton not apply to the rule in a sign and trade?

Ayton isn't getting a full max contract from the Suns it would be in a S&T so only a 4 year deal.

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Can someone else give him an offersheet then?  If say the Nets do, they match and then they move him to Utah? Obviously assuming he would be ok with it and waives the no trade?

The Nets don't have the cap space to give him an offer sheet, basically only the Pacers/Spurs do. But if he were traded in a S&T he wouldn't be getting a full max so the rules that apply to Simmons, SGA, Don, etc. don't apply.

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Nets receive: Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder, 2023/2025/2027/2029 1st (PHX), 2024 1st (IND), 3 pick swaps 2024/2026/2028 (PHX)

Suns receive: Kevin Durant, Myles Turner

Pacers receive: DeAndre Ayton

If the Suns could get Hield or Harris in the deal, sure.  I’m not pulling that deal if Josh Okogie is starting.