NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I do. That was a fun team. Good riddance to these two betas. Can’t stand KD or Kyrie.

They probably would have won the championship the previous year had Kyrie and even Harden had not gotten hurt. Basketball fit was not the problem.

The problem was the three of them were too crazy and/or immature to last more than one year together.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

We are not gonna keep doing this same song and dance. You hate Kyrie, I get it. I don’t hate him (or any player for that matter). Move on lol. 

Nah bro I ain't gonna sit here in the pit and watch the front office get blamed for kyrie Irving 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Nah bro I ain't gonna sit here in the pit and watch the front office get blamed for kyrie Irving 

Difference you seem blame this 100% on Kyrie to the point you’d think KD wants a trade because of Kyrie. I on the other hand think there’s blame to go around to everybody, though more so on the FO. 

1 minute ago, amac said:

If he accepts and plays the same role he did with Lebron Mavs could be great, but who knows 

No thanks. Run it back next year and add Dragic. Next offseason they have a future again.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Difference you seem blame this 100% on Kyrie to the point you’d think KD wants a trade because of Kyrie. I on the other hand think there’s blame to go around to everybody, though more so on the FO. 

For what? What did the FO do wrong? Not give Kyrie, a renown cancer unlike anything we've seen in the nba, majority ownership of the franchise?