Terry McLaurin extends

Forge

2 hours ago, DCNative said:

Terry is That Dude!!!! Not Loud or Bosturios, but his Impact is just that!!!!

My mom would always talk about what watching Art Monk was like and this guy so far has been that guy. I know in my life we never drafted a guy that panned out. This guy is really awesome to have on our team!!! We are lucky he is who he is because some guys wouldn’t want to stay after having the QB play he’s had.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

My mom would always talk about what watching Art Monk was like and this guy so far has been that guy. I know in my life we never drafted a guy that panned out. This guy is really awesome to have on our team!!! We are lucky he is who he is because some guys wouldn’t want to stay after having the QB play he’s had.

Excellent post and great point about the GREAT Art Monk. Came to work, worked hard, did his job better than most and went home .

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

That guy man 😍

The things I would do for Terry McLaurin are reminiscent of the chorus of the song “Grenade” by Bruno Mars. I would catch a grenade for him. I would throw my hand on a blade for him. I would jump in front of a train for him. I would go through all this pain, and likely even take a bullet straight through my brain. 

The difference between this and the song? I know Terry would do the same. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Thank you for the compliment. 😀

• Like 4

On 6/30/2022 at 1:55 PM, ripsean21 said:

I can tell you first-hand (since I guess I'm your mom's age) that Terry does remind me a lot of Monk. You know if the ball is going to him he's coming down with it if it's thrown anywhere where he can catch it.

Monk was that dude.

Monk was this:

• It is 3rd and 10, 
  • Monk knows the ball is coming to him
  • The DB knows the ball is coming to him
  • The QB knows the ball is coming to him
  • The Cheerleaders know the ball is coming to him
  • The guy selling drinks in the stands knows the ball is coming to him
  • The guys in the parking lot know the ball is coming to him
  • And he still came down with it. First down!

Terry is a lot like that. And he's probably the only WR since Monk that we've drafted who has met or exceeded expectations as well as he has. I can only hope he continues his growth as a player.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I can tell you first-hand (since I guess I'm your mom's age) that Terry does remind me a lot of Monk. You know if the ball is going to him he's coming down with it if it's thrown anywhere where he can catch it.

Monk was that dude.

Monk was this:

• It is 3rd and 10, 
  • Monk knows the ball is coming to him
  • The DB knows the ball is coming to him
  • The QB knows the ball is coming to him
  • The Cheerleaders know the ball is coming to him
  • The guy selling drinks in the stands knows the ball is coming to him
  • The guys in the parking lot know the ball is coming to him
  • And he still came down with it. First down!

Terry is a lot like that. And he's probably the only WR since Monk that we've drafted who has met or exceeded expectations as well as he has. I can only hope he continues his growth as a player.

I hope so too. I really hope this guy can reach his goals and this staff and team can become something special

• Like 1