Terry McLaurin extends

Forge

35 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I wonder if that was the cause and who held that up, Terry or us? Did we not want to guarantee another year, or did Terry want to cash in again a year earlier (in comparison to the other WR deals). Still, having his caliber through 2025 is great!

We came to play on the guarantees it seems.

O K, educate me . 3 year EXTENSION past this current season cause this says we have him THROUGH 2025 .   (4 seasons )    So the paltry 3 million that he was to earn in 2022 ? Are we paying him that plus $71 million ? 

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

O K, educate me . 3 year EXTENSION past this current season cause this says we have him THROUGH 2025 .   (4 seasons )    So the paltry 3 million that he was to earn in 2022 ? Are we paying him that plus $71 million ? 

We'll have to see how they worded it completely but yes to your latter point. 

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I would imagine he still only counts $3 mil this year, then the extension kicks in next year cap wise.  The actual cash he receives this year will be the $3 mil plus the $28 mil signing bonus.  So he actually physically gets $31 mil this year but that $28 mil will be spread out over the next 3 years cap wise. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I would imagine he still only counts $3 mil this year, then the extension kicks in next year cap wise.  The actual cash he receives this year will be the $3 mil plus the $28 mil signing bonus.  So he actually physically gets $31 mil this year but that $28 mil will be spread out over the next 3 years cap wise. 

So ? In reality we are paying him $74 mill for FOUR years !? Wow, great deal if that's true . 

• Like 2

This is definitely a Team Friendly deal. I'm glad both sides where able to get a deal done. This definitely is a step in the right direction for Washington. I'm really looking forward to the offense this year. They have the Talent to really shock a lot of people. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Plus we drafted a RB lol

I just want to see this team stay healthy and come together on the field!! I believe in this roster. We aren’t there but we can contend for the division and surprise a team in the post season

• Like 1