Baker traded to the panthers

sdrawkcab321

The Darnold/Mayfield debate volume 2. 

In all seriousness I hope this situation works out for him. Pennies on the dollar as far as value but we kind of put ourselves in this situation so it is what it is. At least we are moving on from one distraction. 

Just now, candyman93 said:

I feel bad for him honestly. He would have had personal success in Seattle.

Wish him the best.

He took a pay cut to make this trade happen.

He didn’t want to be here. Bridge was burnt on both sides. I’m not sure at this stage he deserved to just step onto a contending team anyways. The pieces were there around him last season. 2022 is going to be his opportunity to show he belongs in the NFL as a starter. Now he needs to prove that he is going to put in the work to make it happen and stick. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I hope he lights the Browns up and embarrasses them week one

glad the trade happened now, felt Browns were going to try and be as ****** as possible and wait until mid season to trade him and not give him a chance 

He’s gonna have fun throwing to DJ Moore who leads the NFL in drops.

• Like 1

Might be misunderstanding the numbers.

This should put us at 48 mil in rollover if we don’t sign anybody. We need it too because we were going to be -31 mil next year.

So unless I’m completely wrong, we’re at +17 mil projected for next year now…?

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Might be misunderstanding the numbers.

This should put us at 48 mil in rollover if we don’t sign anybody. We need it too because we were going to be -31 mil next year.

So unless I’m completely wrong, we’re at +17 mil projected for next year now…?

Honestly who knows about next year. As long as Jimmy doesn’t care about paying giant signing bonuses to avoid cap hits we can just restructure big contracts every year. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Honestly who knows about next year. As long as Jimmy doesn’t care about paying giant signing bonuses to avoid cap hits we can just restructure big contracts every year. 

You’re right. I forgot about loopholes like that.

As long as we have money to pay our rookies every year, we’re fine. Everybody important is locked up longterm.

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Since he’s terrible against pressure, this is going to be hilarious watching Woods refuse to blitz and sit back in a soft Cover 3 while Baker trolls us, is completely insufferable post game, then goes on to put up a 3,500/19/17 stat line the rest of the way this season.

• Like 1