Need to get something off my chest.

jleisher

We have many members on this forum that will not reply or add any type of input for fear of being ripped on by a few members on this forum.  The disrespect that some of you show to fellow Packer fans is absurd.  It's like we are back in junior high.  Grow up and be respectful.  There are ways to disagree with posts without being rude.  GROW UP!

• Like 3

It's a message board.  If someone comes on here with bad takes, they are going to get ripped.

In my first mock this year, I had the Packers taking Wyatt with their first pick.  I didn't get ripped, but I was told that GB didn't draft old rookies.  And?  We see how well that aged.

Keep posting your stuff, sooner or later you can have some of us eat crow.

I mean, just IMAGINE how this board would react if Marinelli were hired by the Packers!  It would be a glorious "Eat Crow" thread all in tribute of YOU!!!

Keep the dream alive man!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

We have many members on this forum that will not reply or add any type of input for fear of being ripped on by a few members on this forum.  

Who?  I have no problem disagreeing with anyone here.  And I do quite often.  If someone agrees with who you disagreed with, it may seem like piling on, but that is the nature of this format.

As for being rude, most of it is good natured ribbing.  Nobody here doesn't like you... I don't think.  I chose this name, and my toilet seat avatar, as a reminder that we are all just jerks on the internet, and it shouldn't have any bearing on your day any further than when you are reading it.  If it bothers you that much, I will stop.  I can't speak for anyone else though.  

• Like 3

I've got a few things I'd like to get off of my chest.

4 way stops.  Just because there is a large semi in front of you in line does not mean you get to go directly after them.  Wait your darned turn!

Roundabouts.  Can we all agree that 95% of the population understands how they work?  And the other 5% of the population shouldn't ever be driving a motorized vehicle?

Non helmet wearing motorcyclists.  If you are riding a bike and choosing not to wear a helmet, well, you get what is coming for you.  All the quicker if you do those crazy in and out of traffic movements on the highway.

Self checkout at the grocery store.  I was told that prices went up because wages had to go up.  Then why didn't they go down when we started checking and bagging our own groceries?  And by the way, you should never spend more than 5 minutes at self checkout.  If you are taking longer, get in the normal line and let us 10 item shoppers be on our merry way.

Your kids.  Stop acting like your small kids are cute, adorable and charming.  They are not.  They are like farts.  I love mine, but yours disgust me.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jleisher said:

We have many members on this forum that will not reply or add any type of input for fear of being ripped on by a few members on this forum.  The disrespect that some of you show to fellow Packer fans is absurd.  It's like we are back in junior high.  Grow up and be respectful.  There are ways to disagree with posts without being rude.  GROW UP!

sorry you are having a bad time here. from what i have seen on this website, better arguments win. if there is any disrespect going on just take it up with the mods and they can assist. 

great football talk goes on here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Roundabouts.  Can we all agree that 95% of the population understands how they work?  And the other 5% of the population shouldn't ever be driving a motorized vehicle?

95% being proficient at navigating a roundabout seems quite high, at least in my neighborhood.

I do live in MN, so its likely I'm just surrounded by a bunch of dummies.

5 hours ago, jleisher said:

Nobody is being serious and you flipping out is why everyone keeps giving you hell.

All you do is spam mocks and lists of free agents. Do you think you're going to get us to nominate you for a Pulitzer?

People disagreed with you for ages without fighting until the first page starting having 7 of your threads on it all the time and then you got all touchy when anyone didn't pause your every word.

The fact you thought this thread was going to help.....

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Just block who you dont like. Sort of makes a sub sub forum.

We should all block him so he can have his www.Creedthoughts.Gov.www/creedthoughts blog

Edited by Norm
  • Like 3

This is the slowest part of the football calendar, basically the only dead period between training camp and minicamps.  So I get that there are people who need their "football content fix" and also people who just acknowledge that this is the time of year where nothing happens RE: football.