Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah you have to take him imo.

And I wouldn’t trade him for LBJ, he’s halfway through the back nine and Zion is just teeing off.  

I mean have both. 

Lebron only has a few years left and he is stuck on the Lakers.

14 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Jarret Culver is a 2 way guard. Absolutely a safe pick at worst.

thats what I'm saying man 

he's a straight up stud

people just don't know because hes at TT

put him on a top tier program he might be a better prospect than Jayson Tatum honestly. 

We played a close game against Spurs and Boston (to a degree). This team honestly can compete for 5-6 seed next year if Cedi makes some strides on defense and consistency + we lose the dead weight/low IQ players + RJ/Zion

Some rough thoughts on our players:

• Sexton I think cemented his place as the PG. Hard worker and will only get better on the mental side of the game.
  • Nwaba is a great bench player, great defender and decent scorer. Needs to be resigned and needs to work on his outside shot and given a shot to start at SG
  • Cedi is a work in progress. Needs to be surrounded by smart b-ball players who get him involved more.
  • Love is streaky but great player. He is shooting 3s really well.
  • Nance is another guy who is great glue guy. Other teams leave him wide open but he passes up a lot of threes. Needs to work on that
  • TT sucks. I've noticed he would rather to position for a rebound instead of playing defense and contesting a shot. Needs to go
  • Clarkson is a great spark off the bench but might be better suited on a playoff team and has some trade value. Stay or go
  • Knight is as low IQ player who is lazy. He can make shots and is good for 10-12 pts a game. We dont have a coaching staff who can get more out of him. Should be traded
  • JR has a great contract will be gone
  • Stauskas is worth keeping around. Shows good effort, doesnt take bad shots.
  • Delly is great vet. Should keep
  • Chriss is trash. Wont be back
  • Henson we have no idea about

If we can move JR, TT, Clarkson, Henson, and Knight this off-season, I Altman will be the best GM in my eyes.

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck