Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

12 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Loved the way this team looked yesterday. A lot of potential. Except clarkson. Move him ASAP. 

Overall Clarkson didnt play that bad yesterday. He passed a fair amount. Only iso-ed a handful of times

We need him to have more nights like last night so we can get some value for him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrownsDog23 said:

I like what I’m seeing from Garland offensively he’s way ahead of Sexton in terms of being a facilitator, but his defense is awful.

Its expected from a rookie. 

Also Henson is out 2-4 weeks with a hammy. Thats going to hurt keeping the big guys fresh. 

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Is TT an all-star?

Let's talk about it.

If you remember he started off last year like this too and then got injured for 50 games or whatever. He was legit playing like a All-Star then and he is right now too no matter how much people dont want to admit it.

Also, Beilein has done a terrific job with creating a system. Its so refreshing to see nearly no ISO ball.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

If you remember he started off last year like this too and then got injured for 50 games or whatever. He was legit playing like a All-Star then and he is right now too no matter how much people dont want to admit it.

Also, Beilein has done a terrific job with creating a system. Its so refreshing to see nearly no ISO ball.

I actually don't remember that lol.

We looked really crisp the shift by the starters.  Now that the Bucks are pressing us defense it's fallen apart a little bit.  I agree though.

I think there was a lot of good in the game against the Bucks.  Obviously they had a lot of mental mistakes that led to easy points for the Bucks too, but most of it can be chalked up to inexperience.  Also amazing that TT added some offense to his game.  Might be able to net us a nice asset in a DL trade.

TT cannot score more than 5-7 feet from the basket. Yet he played yesterday like he thought he was a young Kevin Love.

We need to keep TT to jump hooks, layups, dunks on offense and rebounding and defense.

If he doesnt agree to a 2/30 extension, I would trade him at the deadline. 

I like Garlands offense so far but hes having rookie issues as expected on defense. Dude got blown by constantly. He will get better. 

Cedi started hot again and we iced the guy out. It's so infuriating seeing that.

Clarkson giveth and taketh. Yesterday he shot us into the game in contrast to the game against Orlando.

Delly gets way too much playing time for a guy who cant shoot and not the defender he used to be. I hope we dont resign him.  

Sexton has some plays where he just bulls his way into the paint and doesnt see the court but those are still far less than last year. Guy seems to score when you need it. 

Larry was a great asset of the bench yesterday. He plays his role well and I am glad we have him for a few years. 

Love looked exhausted yesterday. We are really hurting with Henson and Zizic out in our big rotation. I still think we should trade Knight and McKinnie for Dieng and a top 10 protected 1st from the Wolves.