Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

5 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

With Curry out for several months & Klay out for the entire season, let's see if trash talking Draymond Green is as great of a player as he thinks he is.

Peace!!!

I dont think he will. He knows his role. However, it will piss me off like no other if they tank this year, get a top 3 pick in the draft and everybody comes back next year and they just reset for another 5 years

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 11:09 AM, AkronsWitness said:

Lol I don't understand this. "Holy crap Love and Tristan are the reason the Cavs are winning games and the Cavs look good! Trade them all!!!!" 

Those 2 are having a major impact ofln all of the young guys right now and allow them to learn and grow in a winning environment. You trade them and your in a Kyrie/Dion situation

I would much rather hang onto them both for the Long haul then trade them for some late round picks

Pretty easy, do you think as we stand we’re a championship team?  Nope. We need a ton more talent and our only tradeable assets are love TT and Clarkson. Sell high while you can. Love only has so many more miles. TT may fall in infatuation with another kardasian. Clarkson may forget he’s got talent. None of these scenarios are optimal. Let’s get some premium picks. 
The way we’re set up right now is straight on to that crappy treadmill team. I’ve seen it too much in my lifetime to recognize it, that’s where we’re headed. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 9:50 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Pretty easy, do you think as we stand we’re a championship team?  Nope. We need a ton more talent and our only tradeable assets are love TT and Clarkson. Sell high while you can. Love only has so many more miles. TT may fall in infatuation with another kardasian. Clarkson may forget he’s got talent. None of these scenarios are optimal. Let’s get some premium picks. 
The way we’re set up right now is straight on to that crappy treadmill team. I’ve seen it too much in my lifetime to recognize it, that’s where we’re headed. 

all true but having talent like Love and TT on the team help the likes of Sexton, Garland and Porter to develop. Heck Sexton didnt start turning the corner last years until really when love came back. Also those guys can carry the load. I dont want everything being on the shouders of the rookie/young guys. We tried that once a few years ago and Irving and Waiters completely suck. I Also want this team to try and win games. Let them learn how to win games in the NBA. I dont care if its vs crappy teams or not. 

Also the Cavs wont get premium picks for them. They might get a 1st rd pick but thats going to be heavily protected and you have no idea what those picks might become because of the new odds

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

How sweet is it to lap up golden states tears?

🕺🏼

Tbh I don’t really care.  

They laughed first and laughed last (although we definitely laughed the hardest... 3-1) and now both team’s runs are over it seems.

I still would rather see a franchise like GS win than the historical powerhouses like the Lakers who are gifted generational talents every decade in free agency.

15 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Tbh I don’t really care.  

They laughed first and laughed last (although we definitely laughed the hardest... 3-1) and now both team’s runs are over it seems.

I still would rather see a franchise like GS win than the historical powerhouses like the Lakers who are gifted generational talents every decade in free agency.

I used to feel the same. I loved that it wasn’t LA and Boston in the finals. Until our finals showdown with them. Honestly they’re just a bunch of thugs and I’m personally glad they’re getting their comupins (sp) I’m glad Toronto won this year. I wouldn’t mind the Bucks winning this year. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I used to feel the same. I loved that it wasn’t LA and Boston in the finals. Until our finals showdown with them. Honestly they’re just a bunch of thugs and I’m personally glad they’re getting their comupins (sp) I’m glad Toronto won this year. I wouldn’t mind the Bucks winning this year. 

Bucks would be cool.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck