Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

And I completely disagree that this draft class is horrible

I thought this class was an abomination, especially in the mid 20’s on. There were like 5 players I was intrigued by that went day 2.

Kyle Filipowski C

Tyler Smith PF

Bobi Klintman PF

Adem Bona C

Johnny Furphy SF

It might end up being a solid draft class, but you would be incredibly hard-pressed to find anyone, fan or expert, who would agree.

I don’t know much about Tyson. He was one of the guys in R1 I didn’t know much of anything about pre-draft. I like what I heard/saw after the fact, but he doesn’t seem like a dude that can ever really start. He is a bench guy IMO. 

On 6/28/2024 at 8:13 AM, Armbar said:

I thought this class was an abomination, especially in the mid 20’s on. There were like 5 players I was intrigued by that went day 2.

Kyle Filipowski C

The stories coming out about Filipowski post-draft are WILD. First dude to ever fall in the draft because of being successfully scammed/groomed/controlled by a girlfriend. Wild. 

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2024/6/28/24188094/kyle-filipowski-girlfriend-nba-draft-utah-jazz

52 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just projecting-

Donovan gets moved to Miami. I don’t see any chance he signs an extension here. This team isn’t going to improve.

We’re basically Portland with McCollum and Lillard.

Almost every insider has been reporting that Mitchell will sign an extension this offseason 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FGK said:

The stories coming out about Filipowski post-draft are WILD. First dude to ever fall in the draft because of being successfully scammed/groomed/controlled by a girlfriend. Wild. 

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2024/6/28/24188094/kyle-filipowski-girlfriend-nba-draft-utah-jazz

Yeah I saw this. Weird, but I wouldn’t DQ him for it.