49ers Training Camp 2022 Thread

49erurtaza

Just now, 49erscap said:

Well it's over, Dee Ford is gone.

So long Dee Ford. Be free. Be free of the Auburn edge rusher curse. I wanted every one of them in the draft. I lobbied hard for Quentin Groves and Carl Lawson. They were so perfect in college! Alas, injuries. Paradoxically, you were the edge rusher that I was the least impressed by in school, but reached the highest highs in the NFL. Your 2018 season was incredibly impressive. And you and Bosa and Buckner and Armistead and Warner and Sherman and Ward created one of the most impressive defenses in the history of the sport for 9 weeks or so. Play your piano in peace.

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Here we go again.... 

Kind of suprised with Burford as the starting RG but with Moore needed at RT makes sense. They basically know what Brunskill brings there so makes sense to see how the young guys do and who will take hold of that C job first.

11 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly completions is such a stupid judging point in TC. Give me a QB that is trying to thread the needle to find how far he can push it over the safe bet(obviously as long as that QB knows how to dial it back). 

A lot of practice is schemed up though. It's scripted and the read is the read. The staff wants to see the QB make the proper read and make the throw. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Yeah, about the only interesting thing was Brendel - Burford - Moore going as the 1s temporarily on the right side of the OL with Brunskill apparently not hurt. Decent sign for Burford, possibly. And it suggests that Brendel - Moore - McGlinchey probably gets the first shot when everyone is available. To speculate on a single extremely short practice lol.

• Like 2

Just now, N4L said:

I would put you on the ignore list for linking a freaking cohn article here if you werent a mod

pit of misery for you!

Cohn has always had pretty good insight as to what's what on the field...you have to get through the bias though in some circumstances. 

• Like 2