Rams training camp 2022

NVRamsFan

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Any chance Tutu Atwell actually gets used as a receiver in the first game?

I’d imagine he’s a sub package type of guy. Van Jefferson is #3 but a question mark for week one. I think we’ll see Krupp and Robinson play about 90% of snaps with. An around 50% when healthy. We’ll see a mix of Tutu, Skow and maybe McCutcheon as the subs. Hard to tell what mix and what they’ll do with those snaps. I kind of envision a DeSean Jackson role last year before he asked to be traded but that’s just me.

Curious who we might see as a surprise cut this week. My guess? Terrell Burgess could be on the bubble. He's just no in favor with Raheem Morris based on what I've seen. Chris Garrett might get snipped, but that could land him back on PS. I still think with the Lance McCutcheon explosion we could see Ben Skowronek get cut, but that's probably the least likely.

Really hope Bryce Perkins makes the roster.

42 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Curious who we might see as a surprise cut this week. My guess? Terrell Burgess could be on the bubble. He's just no in favor with Raheem Morris based on what I've seen. Chris Garrett might get snipped, but that could land him back on PS. I still think with the Lance McCutcheon explosion we could see Ben Skowronek get cut, but that's probably the least likely.

Really hope Bryce Perkins makes the roster.

I like Garrett's potential but think he's definitely on the bubble. Burgess too. I think Wolford would be my pick for a surprise. I think the staff knows they can almost certainly get him back on the PS. Perkins might be tougher.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Looks like per Twitter we may have our surprise cut in Harris. It is still early, but that 2021 draft class of ours is looking like a complete stinker besides Jones.

That was the first one with no Brad Holmes 🤔

More cuts:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

That was the first one with no Brad Holmes 🤔

Definitely might not be a coincidence.

I just don't understand the process. You use a 4th round pick (which for us is basically premium draft picks lol) on a project WR/special teamer and then cut them a year later? He was never going to be able to show anything in that time to keep him when we've been stockpiling WRs (Tutu, Allen Robinson, Van Jefferson). 

And if the argument is that he has to be cut due to McCutcheon, fine, just cut Skoworonek. I have no idea what the coaches see in him other than he is an above average blocking WR. 

• Like 1