Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - ***Spoilers***

Acgott

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Shuri

Personally was hoping for Kilmonger to be frozen a la Bucky and preserved after that fatal blow. We saw in BP with Agent Ross's injury that a fatal wound can be stabilized with Wakandan tech, so it was plausible. However at this point I gotta admit if we were getting Kilmonger we would know by now and that shot of the new BP does not have MBJ's body. My theory that he shows up in the astral plane is just me being wishful to see him again. Also who else would show up for Shuri? I suppose they could bring back T'Chaka but that'd be repetitive. According to the rules set up by BP1 it has to be a former Panther so the options are limited without Chadwick. 

9 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Personally was hoping for Kilmonger to be frozen a la Bucky and preserved after that fatal blow. We saw in BP with Agent Ross's injury that a fatal wound can be stabilized with Wakandan tech, so it was plausible. However at this point I gotta admit if we were getting Kilmonger we would know by now and that shot of the new BP does not have MBJ's body. My theory that he shows up in the astral plane is just me being wishful to see him again. Also who else would show up for Shuri? I suppose they could bring back T'Chaka but that'd be repetitive. According to the rules set up by BP1 it has to be a former Panther so the options are limited without Chadwick. 

I'd prefer a multiverse Kilmonger or M'Baku

6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'd prefer a multiverse Kilmonger or M'Baku

M'Baku doesnt make sense since there are no more fruit. Besides, his character is already really good. 

Based on MoM and everything we have been told and seen about incursions so far, a multiversal Kilmonger also isnt possible.

Shuri has the know how to artificially recreate the fruit and become a BP. It's really the only one that makes sense at this point. 

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

M'Baku doesnt make sense since there are no more fruit. Besides, his character is already really good. 

Based on MoM and everything we have been told and seen about incursions so far, a multiversal Kilmonger also isnt possible.

Shuri has the know how to artificially recreate the fruit and become a BP. It's really the only one that makes sense at this point. 

So Shuri makes the fruit and gives it to M'Baku.

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Why would she do that? Why would M'Baku want it? You honestly think that's Winston Duke in that trailer shot?

Why wouldn't she do that? He's fought side by side with T'Challa, is a leader, and a great warrior.

M'Baku fought T'Challa in the first movie for it. Seems like he wanted it then.

No, I don't think that was him. I just said that I'd prefer him or Kilmonger. Shuri would be a terrible choice imo.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Why wouldn't she do that? He's fought side by side with T'Challa, is a leader, and a great warrior.

He's not even apart of Wakanda proper. Seems reckless to give something normally reserved for the royal family and the king to someone in a rival tribe. 

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

M'Baku fought T'Challa in the first movie for it. Seems like he wanted it then

Except if you watch the scene, his real motivation was the direction of Wakanda, not the BP mantle. He didn't like that the country was getting away from tradition, their technological advancements being overseen by a child (Shuri), and he didn't respect T'Challa as a warrior after letting his father die. Someone as deeply rooted in the old ways as that wouldn't want to be handed an artificial fruit just because. Black Panthers are Kings, Queens, Princes, or Princesses. M'Baku wouldn't trample on that tradition just for power. He might challenge Shuri for the right to the throne (assuming she'd be Romanda's champion), but he wouldn't just take it. 

27 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Seems like Wakanda vs. Avatar, which I'm not a fan of.

I’m the opposite. I been dying for an Aquaman and Atlantis vs Wonder Woman and the Amazons War like they do in Flashpoint. This is probably the closest we will ever get. The fight choreography better be fantastic. It’s a shame that T’Challa isn’t there.

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

My guess is Shuri does find a way to remake the herb. Whether it's her who takes it I have no clue.
But basically forced to bring it back as they fight "Atlantis".

Whoever takes it goes the the ancestral plane, expects to talk to T'challa but it's Killmonger.
You get a shot where they use old footage for a silent T'Challa before the person awakens.

I do wonder why Nakia never is thrown out there for taking it up. Lupita is great and could handle that well.

Especially if the plan is her and T'challa had a kid, which if she didn't get snapped could be like 6 at this point.
Which was a rumor at one point. That lets their son take over some point in the next saga (phase 7-9)

M'Baku doesn't really make sense.