Training Camp Thread

The Athletic's Greg Auman reports Chris Godwin (ACL) participated in 7-on-7s during Tuesday's practice. 

As Auman writes, it is a "small but significant step" for Godwin, who is working his way back from a December torn ACL. Coach Todd Bowles has suggested the receiver might not be ready for Week 1, but he continues to hit important recovery landmarks in August. Even if he is not playing in the opener, it has become clear Godwin will return early in the season. 

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

At what point does TB12 just say it's not worth it. Down (3) starting Linemen to start the season potentially.

Mason is an upgrade over Cappa, the other 2 sure are a downgrade.  I doubt Brady calls it a career until after the season.  Can his performance take a step back?  Certainly possible.  The roster is still loaded even with the questions at LG and C.  Looks like right now they expect Jensen back some time this season. 

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Mason is an upgrade over Cappa, the other 2 sure are a downgrade.  I doubt Brady calls it a career until after the season.  Can his performance take a step back?  Certainly possible.  The roster is still loaded even with the questions at LG and C.  Looks like right now they expect Jensen back some time this season. 

Chill out guys , Brady is Just filming The Masked Singer

He'll be back 😂

23 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Chill out guys , Brady is Just filming The Masked Singer

He'll be back 😂

I just hope this is not true.  I remember the Favre saga with GB- he may retire, he might not- send the private jet to get him.  If this Brady rumor is true, it would be another level of narcissism in comparison to the Favre saga.

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I just hope this is not true.  I remember the Favre saga with GB- he may retire, he might not- send the private jet to get him.  If this Brady rumor is true, it would be another level of narcissism in comparison to the Favre saga.

yeah i hope its just a rumor as well

definitely gotta believe this is Brady's last year.... at least in Tampa

either way i wont complain

we were cellar dwellers before he got here and i thank him for making us contenders, even if theres been a little drama lately

• Like 1