Geno Smith named Seahawks Week 1 starter

biggie.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Have you seen them play this preseason? It's been objectively laughable how bad they are. The only chance they have at winning games is if you allow them to run for 200+ yards/game on you. That's it.

Their defense is going to suck, their passing game is going to suck, their special teams are also bad. 

The 2008 Lions went 4-0 in the preseason.

2 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Drew will play at some point but he was never going to win that competition because his worst plays are catastrophic and his fundamentals are consistently bad. A waste of all that arm talent. 

He is a fun qb though, but Pete is afraid to pull the plug, it could be a funny year but Pete wants to run the ball 40 times per game 

1 hour ago, evilpimp972 said:

He is a fun qb though, but Pete is afraid to pull the plug, it could be a funny year but Pete wants to run the ball 40 times per game 

Yeah if you’re going to have a bottom 5 starter, Lock is definitely the most entertaining one you could hope for. You never know what to expect play to play.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

yeah I know. You can still watch this Seahawks team and understand they are going to be awful.

I mean, maybe. They don't have a lot of talent.

But making predictions based on preseason is kinda stupid. There's a reason why many want it axed completely.

Edited by biggie.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm not really making predictions based on their record. I'm making predictions watching their players, especially their QB's, play football.

...during preseason, which most agree is sorta useless.