2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

Well this is always my favorite Saturday when College fills my day and my first real shining player that people maybe aren’t probably too familiar with is the UNLV QB Brumfield. Check this guy out. This guy looks like a left handed RG that really wants to pick you apart with his arm. Only playing Idaho ST but he was in complete control and just a toolsie QB. 

Brumfield’s first half was 20-24, 358yds, 4tds. But for a guy who moves and is that type of weapon with his legs he really is comfortable in the pocket and isn’t just moving too move. Throws well with guys falling around his legs this guy is going to be put on teams radar by someone after this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troublez said:

Only guy that stood out for me was IL CB Tavarius Martin. He looked like a shutdown corner. I realize it was Wyoming, but still.

He’s def a gamer. I was noticing his hip turn looked better this year he was opening them and moving very well. That was actually a good matchup pretty good game all in all. 

ESPN’s Jordan Reid has the commanders picking 11th in his 2023 mock draft has us taking Kelee Ringo of Georgia. If we pick 11 that would put around the 7-8 maybe. I don't think Wentz is the answer so maybe if a top QB falls to us I would even think taking a shot at a QB or LB as well. 

On 8/28/2022 at 6:47 PM, 4209 said:

ESPN’s Jordan Reid has the commanders picking 11th in his 2023 mock draft has us taking Kelee Ringo of Georgia. If we pick 11 that would put around the 7-8 maybe. I don't think Wentz is the answer so maybe if a top QB falls to us I would even think taking a shot at a QB or LB as well. 

I like the thought of taking a DB in round 1 next year, but it entirely depends on so many factors. Like how our players play this year & who’s the best player available when we pick.