2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Sorta. Hooker was really good at VT. The scheme was horrible and they kept playing Bermeister for no reason whatsoever. Hooker was the only real reason we were winning games. 

I’ll give you that VT is hurting my heart I’ve always loved scouting that defense but this years been rough

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’m not sure this McCarthy guy is as good as Harbaugh thinks he is.

I’d blame RZ play calling as much as I’d blame players not executing. They are creative outside the 20 then they get in there they go 1985 and yes that’s there run game but there pass game is built on PA boots and crosses they haven’t really done that outside of the one score. Also EDWARDS should get their RZ duty he’s the more dangerous weapon in the backfield. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I’d blame RZ play calling as much as I’d blame players not executing. They are creative outside the 20 then they get in there they go 1985 and yes that’s there run game but there pass game is built on PA boots and crosses they haven’t really done that outside of the one score. Also EDWARDS should get their RZ duty he’s the more dangerous weapon in the backfield. 

It’s not like I really care about that, I love to see Michigan struggle.

OH-

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

5 for Texas is def worth that AP Zeke range pick!!! I take back my Ewers arm he rifled that ball that Robinson went WR1 for lol

I was getting ready to pounce on you about his arm lol... he has a nice strike, makes nfl throws all day long.

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

It’s not like I really care about that, I love to see Michigan struggle.

OH-

I actually love there QB. I can’t stand Jim man like he gets talent they play their ***** off for him but he just doesn’t win like those big big games. He has great gameplans but it’s like they tend to get predictable and I think that’s why he just keeps not getting there.

4 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I actually love there QB. I can’t stand Jim man like he gets talent they play their ***** off for him but he just doesn’t win like those big big games. He has great gameplans but it’s like they tend to get predictable and I think that’s why he just keeps not getting there.

Harbaugh is not a good HC. If he didn’t play at Michigan, I think he would’ve been fired 2 years ago.

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

I was getting ready to pounce on you about his arm lol... he has a nice strike, makes nfl throws all day long.

I think it’s his air time because he throws side arm the ball hangs a bit but he’s def threading it today. I haven’t seen him as much as I’d like this year yet working on this years guys. The one game of his I watched the whole game he got hurt. I have all Texas on record though I’ll get focused on him I love a few guys they have early and they have a few guys I like later on for this years class

9 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Would love to get Schmitz in Aprils draft.  

Round 2 Maybe? Is he a G or C? We need both but C seems more pressing given the future of Roullier w/ his injury history & cap hit unless he takes another restructure. They still need to draft a young C in the draft.

10 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I feel that way but for some reason if he was fired he’d have a million NFL and College offers. People love him

His main failure in college seems to be his inability to recruit elite QBs. They have had good ones, but not any 1 who’d be considered a first round pick in the draft & their WR talent also is not better than avg.

Really wish we could fetch a 3rd for Jackson and this offense looks better if Wentz misses time. Because I’d love to have a full slate of picks. That said I’d expect reguardless of what we get for WJ3 which won’t be a 3 I’m sure but Wentz gets 70% plus snaps and we cough that second sadly

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Round 2 Maybe? Is he a G or C? We need both but C seems more pressing given the future of Roullier w/ his injury history & cap hit unless he takes another restructure. They still need to draft a young C in the draft.

C but he is versatile too... really nice presence.