2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

If you have the opportunity to draft the first QB in the draft next year how do you not draft Stroud. Does being from Ohio St scare you off? Does being in Day’s offense scare you off? Don’t know what’s going to happen with the rest of the college and NFL seasons we’ll see how it all plays out but he could be my QB. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

If you have the opportunity to draft the first QB in the draft next year how do you not draft Stroud. Does being from Ohio St scare you off? Does being in Day’s offense scare you off? Don’t know what’s going to happen with the rest of the college and NFL seasons we’ll see how it all plays out but he could be my QB. 

Strouds def a beast!!! He’s one of the only scheme system players I haven’t had worries about but he was a advanced HS QB that didn’t even get offers until he was invited to to elite 11 and blew the place up. This guy isn’t apart of a system he enhanced the system. I’m cool with Stroud I’d be elated. But if I had the top pick which if I did I’d have interviewed him and he has what it takes upstairs. I think he has it but I believe by the time this years over we will know

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Stroud is the guy I’d take. He’s got the most arm talent & is accurate too. He sees the field well & makes good decisions. He seems like a good young man & a leader too. I do need to see him play better this year vs Michigan than last year but, other than that he seems like the complete pocket passing QB any team is looking for.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Watching the Alabama-Texas A&M game.  Texas A&M Layden Robinson looking good at RG. 
Projected as a 3rd rounder. 

Mark it down buddy! Of course we may lose our 3rd depending on what happens with Wentz. Hopefully he lasts till the 4th.

Edited by turtle28

12 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Based off what? A few games? 

He is doing next level stuff out there- stuff I've never seen in other QBs at the collegiate level. He's a monster but isnt getting any attention b/c Texas fans looking past him for Manning.

Honest question, have you guys watched him yet?

Edited by Troublez