2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

26 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Round 2 Maybe? Is he a G or C? We need both but C seems more pressing given the future of Roullier w/ his injury history & cap hit unless he takes another restructure. They still need to draft a young C in the draft.

He’s a C, probably could play OG as well. 
I’ve seen him ranked roughly between second rd (back 1/3) and middle of the third rd. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1

Ewers has that flick motion that makes it look lazy coming out, but he can rip it. Not that classic over-the-top cannon like Levis, certainly. But for me, maybe my favorite arm talent in terms of the combination of power and ability to throw off-platform.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Ewers has that flick motion that makes it look lazy coming out, but he can rip it. Not that classic over-the-top cannon like Levis, certainly. But for me, maybe my favorite arm talent in terms of the combination of power and ability to throw off-platform.

I want Iowa State to score here so I can see Ewers leadership in a 2 minute drill.

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

I want Iowa State to score here so I can see Ewers leadership in a 2 minute drill.

Same. Plus I loved everything about ISU picking up the kid with that excruciating drop, and then going right back to him. That’s just great stuff. 

Just feels wrong there, felt like that was pretty obviously targeting and Texas shouldn’t have gotten awarded the ball on that hit. Even if he narrowly missed the crown of the QB’s helmet, that’s super dangerous no matter what.