2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

I’m honestly not sure. I think it’s a pretty good QB class overall, probably. Seems like a strong DL class to me. I think there are those who would say CB also. I love a couple of these RBs, as well. 

Others have different thoughts?

QB & DL for me. It’s a good CB class but last years was better. There’s not a top 5 CB prospect in this class, barely a top 10 prospect. Last year’s Stingley & Sauce are better than any of the corners in this class.

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

QB & DL for me. It’s a good CB class but last years was better. There’s not a top 5 CB prospect in this class, barely a top 10 prospect. Last year’s Stingley & Sauce are better than any of the corners in this class.

I love some Tony Grimes though. If they threw at the man he’d have a INT by now the guys a hell of a CB. But this def isn’t the last few classes with Surtain and Sauce and Stingley

• Like 1

Just now, ripsean21 said:

I love some Tony Grimes though. If they threw at the man he’d have a INT by now the guys a hell of a CB. But this def isn’t the last few classes with Surtain and Sauce and Stingley

And Jaycee. All those guys would be tops in this group. 

• Like 1