2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

54 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This would be a dream come true for me lol

Your love for position players over those who open up holes for them is odd. The backs aren't going anywhere w/o an OL to block for them & and receivers/TEs aren't getting balls thrown to them unless the QB is protected.

Didn't we can't learn that last year?

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Your love for position players over those who open up holes for them is odd. The backs aren't going anywhere w/o an OL to block for them & and receivers/TEs aren't getting balls thrown to them unless the QB is protected.

Didn't we can't learn that last year?

I mean where do you think he’s going? We have FA and early picks to address that before Spears 

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I mean where do you think he’s going? We have FA and early picks to address that before Spears 

I'm pretty content with the backs we have. If he's there in the late rounds, I’m good with it, but not 3rd or 4th. I'm thinking more like Deuce Vaughn to compete with Patterson to be our 3rd back/change of pace back.

I'd rather have 2 OL at least, 2 or 3 DB's & 2 LBs for depth than a RB who will only play special teams taken in the mid rounds.

Edited by turtle28

25 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'm pretty content with the backs we have. If he's there in the late rounds, I’m good with it, but not 3rd or 4th. I'm thinking more like Deuce Vaughn to compete with Patterson to be our 3rd back/change of pace back.

I'd rather have 2 OL at least, 2 or 3 DB's & 2 LBs for depth than a RB who will only play special teams taken in the mid rounds.

Torrence in the first, Cam Mitchell in the 2nd, take Trenton Simpson in the 3rd, and then take Spears. That would be a decent draft. Gibson walks after this year. 

• Like 1