2023 draft prospects and college football talk.

ripsean21

6 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Spears is a much better back than Gibson. Gibson isn’t really a RB and it’s hurt his career being forced into that role. Spears would probably end up being your best back in a seasons time. He’s that good. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Lol he’s gonna beat out anyone behind Robinson and Gibson. Can be the McKissic role when he gets cut. Gibson gone in a year and you already have a good replacement. 

Sorry meant 3rd. I read he doesn’t have good hands or, that’s an issue. I think if we’re drafting a mid to late round RB again that we should get someone who should catch.

1 hour ago, taylor made said:

Think Richardson is a top 10 lock now. Maybe even higher. 

Tight Ends are running now. 4.74 for Mayer. Think that's a little slower than expected. 

4.65 for Darnell Washington

There’s no first round TE in this draft IMO.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wow! Anthony Richardson a physical freak. 
CJ Stroud is so smooth and accurate. I’ve been on the Stroud bandwagon for the last 2 years. He would be my selection. I know B. Young isn’t doing any drills at the Combine but theres no one even close to CJ Stroud it’s ridiculous. 

Maybe Richardson in time is the closest thing that we’ll see to Cam Newton. Obviously he won’t be Cam but maybe Cam Jr. I still don’t like what he showed in college but maybe if he sits a year & with good coaching he can improve his accuracy.

I’ve said it for 2 years as well, CJ Stroud is the best QB in this draft. Colts will trade up & take him IMO. 

Levis looked pretty good too. Bryce Young did himself no favors by not throwing today bc Stroud, Levis & Richardson competed & all threw well. Bc of Young only being 5’10 and him not throwing he could drop to the 4th QB off the board. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It’s okay that you don’t know much about Spears. He’s far and away a much more natural runner than Gibson. 

I’ll give you that he’s more experienced. I don’t think he’s as explosive. It’s the whole BRob argument. Like the guy who has played RB his whole life over the guy who when he gets any daylight he can take it to the house & is a great WR. Gibson was more productive per touch last year then even your boy Robinson & Gibson continues to be a TD machine.

54 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’ll give you that he’s more experienced. I don’t think he’s as explosive. It’s the whole BRob argument. Like the guy who has played RB his whole life over the guy who when he gets any daylight he can take it to the house & is a great WR. Gibson was more productive per touch last year then even your boy Robinson & Gibson continues to be a TD machine.

Gibson is not a good RB. He’s a gadget player who misses open holes and cut back lanes consistently. So much so, that the staff who drafted him and moved him to RB replaced him as the starter last year. They should’ve moved him at the deadline last year when he had some value. He won’t be back when his rookie contract is up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Gibson is not a good RB. He’s a gadget player who misses open holes and cut back lanes consistently. So much so, that the staff who drafted him and moved him to RB replaced him as the starter last year. They should’ve moved him at the deadline last year when he had some value. He won’t be back when his rookie contract is up. 

Keim says Skins want another back. Several backs have attention in this draft and they have versatile skills.