College Football Week 1 Thread: HERE WE (REALLY) GO!

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not at all showing up on the Iowa OL. We'll meme the QB but they've been horrendous as a unit.

Which is actually a legit outlier over the last 20 years and in all honesty could mean a sub .500 year if this holds. And their defense is LEGIT. Their stud freshman linebacker last year (who is now a RS Sophomore I believe) was a menace to coach against in high school.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which is actually a legit outlier over the last 20 years and in all honesty could mean a sub .500 year if this holds. And their defense is LEGIT. Their stud freshman linebacker last year (who is now a RS Sophomore I believe) was a menace to coach against in high school.

Just watched their DL get moved off the line 1st and 10 in the 4th Q when they needed a quick stop. They got bailed out by the false start but in all seriousness this team looks terrible.

EDIT: False starts, plural.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Just watched their DL get moved off the line 1st and 10 in the 4th Q when they needed a quick stop. They got bailed out by the false start but in all seriousness this team looks terrible.

You expect at worst to dominate non power 5 schools on the LOS outside of depth. It’s going to be a long year for them, especially how they’re supposed to be built.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The physical difference between your D1 guys and your FCS guys really show in the injury camp. Always has and always will.

Meh. I watch a ****ton of FCS football and I'm not sure there's anything to actually back this up

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Meh. I watch a ****ton of FCS football and I'm not sure there's anything to actually back this up

When you play a D1 school, absolutely.

When you look at the NFL draft, absolutely.

Danny Woodhead was the greatest FCS player in history for perspective.