Most heart breaking loss

Hunter2_1

On 11/16/2017 at 1:16 PM, TENINCH said:

I got you Falcons fans!

C38lWrPWIAAwMUD.jpg

Yeah, that might stand as the most heartbreaking loss for any fan of any team ever, lol.

Can you imagine? Your heartache is going to be dredged up every year to celebrate that comeback for the rest of your life! It's literally inescapable so long as you remain an NFL fan. Your team's soul crushing defeat is now part of NFL folklore. 

21 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Good luck extracting any empathy for 18-1 from anyone but Patriot fans.

And this is why if my team is out of it, I am rooting for the Pats. I love the saltiness they inspire. It's literally one of my favorite things about the NFL over the last 15 years. 

3 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

Yeah, that might stand as the most heartbreaking loss for any fan of any team ever, lol.

Can you imagine? Your heartache is going to be dredged up every year to celebrate that comeback for the rest of your life! It's literally inescapable so long as you remain an NFL fan. Your team's soul crushing defeat is now part of NFL folklore. 

I think 18-1 is just as bad. Patriot were icing goons all year long. By a wide margin. If they win against the Giants in the Super Bowl they're the greatest team of all time. And they just trip up right before the finish line. 

6 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

And this is why if my team is out of it, I am rooting for the Pats. I love the saltiness they inspire. It's literally one of my favorite things about the NFL over the last 15 years. 

Quoted the wrong person, Fred. But yeah, I’d struggle to find a more hated team in recent memory - at least, consistent hatred.

Archived